Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

WOMAN by intricate.golden.fry

Artist intricate.golden.fry [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WOMAN

Postby intricate.golden.fry » Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:22 pm

It's been a while since I've been on here. I don't think much has changed, but then again, I just got on for the first time in just over two years.
So, hello! I don't know what people do here, if they introduce themselves at all. I dunno. If it's important at all and you think you'll ever see me again, you can shorten my user to Bo-mo. It seems like it'd be a cool name. Plus, I don't feel like changing my username.

I'm dropping an art because my last art piece isn't the best (and neither is this one, don't get me wrong), I just felt like showing off this art style. It's one that I'm proud of right now! This is just a bit of a sketch, though, but I like how it came out. If you feel like it, you can go through my oekaki to see what my older art looks like. I've learned to appreciate my old art styles.

If you read all of that, I'm sorry, you didn't have to, so thank you. I hope you have a nice day or night. Take care of yourself. And if it's one of Those Days(TM), you're doing great, I believe in you.

See ya.
x❄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
Sincerely, frye
Originally Lovingsnailsandcake then bonding.moment
▐░
▐░
"Embrace the void and have the courage to exist." -D. Howell

▐░
I just want to read Laughing at Tragedy
▐░
"Eat more chicken." -J.B. (Classmate after seeing this website)
▐░
Pronouns: they/he
▐░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
x❄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❄
intricate.golden.fry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups