Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

comm. for Comfie by moonland

Based on Click to view
Artist moonland [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
33 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

comm. for Comfie

Postby moonland » Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:45 am

Thank you for ordering <3

Comfie wrote:
I want a pwyw slot!
Username: Comfie
Character references: Akira
Preferred pose/expression/bg: Totally up to you! But here is her character description in case that helps!
A lonely and nervous arctic wolf with the power of the Unholy Flame. She is not sure how she acquired the power. She remembers very little of her childhood other than she lived peacefully in a cold, mountain-top village with her parents. One night, the first instance of the Unholy Flame triggered and the village was leveled in almost an instant, incinerating everyone, except the Wielder of the Flame. Akira had no idea that it was her fault until she saw that she was unharmed by the blaze and the dark flames ebbed from her paws. Traumatized, she ran away as far as she could from the village. She is now roaming the coastal regions, but the Wielder of the Flame is now a wanted outlaw as the destruction of her former village was discovered and attributed to the only being who could cause such devastation. She tries to keep the fact that she has the power hidden, both out of fear of getting caught, but mainly because she is afraid to hurt anyone else. She seeks to find where she got this power and how to control it. She is dating Echo (see Echo's description for more info)
The Unholy Flame: An ungodly power only mentioned in legends. It has the power to instantly incinerate anything that it touches. It can level cities and civilizations. As such, the power is believed to be evil and that the wielder is a demonic entity that must be purged.

Link to payment: Click! I’m sorry that it’s less than last time haha, but these were all the WL pets of yours I have. I understand if it’s not enough. Regardless, thank you for the opportunity! I love your artwork!

Sig art by
.wafflecat.

Looking to collect all pets from 2011 and onwards!
I'm also missing lots of common pets.
Send a trade my way!

All pets I don't have are in my wishlist,
so if you have anything on my
wl I'm still missing it <3

"The right direction doesn't give you the right path."

Follow me on twitch!
moonland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: comm. for Comfie

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:33 pm

GUIERSGBES Oh my GOODNESS, THIS IS BRILLIANT!!! :"O YOU DREW HER SO WELL!! This is so in-character for her!! I love it so much!!! ;w; Thank you so so much, moonland! I really really appreciate it and love this piece and the one you did of Autumn so much!! <3

Re: comm. for Comfie

Postby moonland » Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:33 am

Ahhh I'm glad! I kinda vibed with this character :D

Sig art by
.wafflecat.

Looking to collect all pets from 2011 and onwards!
I'm also missing lots of common pets.
Send a trade my way!

All pets I don't have are in my wishlist,
so if you have anything on my
wl I'm still missing it <3

"The right direction doesn't give you the right path."

Follow me on twitch!
moonland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery