Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

and they were Solemates by TheDandiestOfLions

Artist TheDandiestOfLions [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

and they were Solemates

Postby TheDandiestOfLions » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:20 am

There really aren't many things more mortifying than waiting at a bus stop and seeing your sockpuppet holding-hands-kissing with that of your... new future partner. congrats you two the socks have decreed it

Man im not all that happy with this but you know what it was a thought in my head and i made it real. Most of the timer is just me erasing and redrawing poses because anatomy is hard and most references online are on the skinnier side. anyway, this is the direct continuation of my last piece Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4771856

the existence of sentient sockpuppets makes them a easy and cheap choice for people who need prosthetic limbs, and in some cases people have them just for companionship. It is not uncommon to see a person with a sockpuppet (or even a litter of fingerpuppets too) walking down the street. unfortunately they do tend to act out sometimes.

the human wearing Strange is named Honey and the human wearing Cottage is named Rooster.
TheDandiestOfLions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me