Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Temp MYO & Transfers by Moonpaw8033

Based on Click to view
Artist Moonpaw8033 [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 59 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Temp MYO & Transfers

Postby Moonpaw8033 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:13 am

Only use if you have a MYO and/or transferring hatchlings

Rules
1. As this is a closed species you CAN NOT make your own without permission from me, the owner
DinoStars can be sold, bought, traded, or gifted. However, they may never be given to anyone on the blacklist!

2. We do not moderate resellings! However, you must follow any TOS rules an artist has on reselling designs!

3. There are varying types of warnings and bans, if you have done something we deem as awful you may be banned without any warnings beforehand.

4. If a user has been blocked by the artist or is blacklisted from an artist of which you got a character from and are trying to sell / trade said character do not go through with it, this is to respect our artists and their rules / blacklist

5. Guilt tripping, complaining on prices, complaining about not winning, or asking for free stuff is very heavily discouraged and not allowed as it is found quite rude.

6. Users banned and or blacklisted from the species may not earn any Dinostars or any companions through any means. However, they can transfer their characters out of their hold but never trade them for others.

7. Users who have been blacklisted from an artist are not allowed to acquire any of that artists’ designs.

8. DinoStars are not to be traded, gifted, sold, or offered to banned / blacklisted members.

9. Users should respect others, and staff, if a problem happens pm a staff member and do not try to handle it yourself.

10. Offsite made DinoStars must have been posted on the archive update thread and have a very clear ref and a note on the image saying “made off-Oekaki”

11. Not knowing rules is not an excuse, you should have read them as they are public

Trading/Selling/Gifting/Myos
1. Any transactions that transfer the ownership of a DinoStar to another owner, with their consent, must be posted about in the Archive Update thread. If the transitions without the necessary, form used are automatically voided

2. Users banned may not earn any new DinoStar or companions through any means, however they may sell, gift, or transfer their own DinoStar out of their ownership, but they may not get any back.

3. Any myos a banned member has are voided once they are banned, meaning they are no longer usable.

4. DinoStars should not be offered to banned members in any way shape or form.

5. Winning a DinoStar for the purpose of giving it to someone else, whether that be a banned member or any other reason, will get you a ban

6. You are not allowed to make a DinoStar to auction, raffle, sell, or trade unless you are a staff member!

7. DinoStar that come with a companion must be sold with the companion, they do not separate.

DinoStar Making
1. DinoStar may be any gender or sexuality, any rules on limiting this in competitions, events, ect are not allowed

2. DinoStar, and companions, may not breed outside the species, however they may have relationships outside the species.

3. DinoStar may be a fursona if wished

4. Any owner may add new traits to their DinoStar(s) if they both have the required item for the trait and want to. New traits must be approved by a staff member however

5. DinoStars made with the intent to be sold, auctioned, traded, or gifted without being a custom, are not allowed unless the user is an artist

6. All custom / Myo DinoStar must be approved and logged by a member before they are seen as a valid DinoStar.

7. To make a trade for any reason both parties must agree! Staff must pm each party privately to make sure of this!

8. Rarity must match the rarest trait of the DinoStar.

9. Seasonal traits are only used during events and may not be used outside of the events!
Moonpaw8033

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me