Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

all new ram-15 by HEXORCISM

Based on Click to view
Artist HEXORCISM [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

all new ram-15

Postby HEXORCISM » Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:45 am

i KNOW the numbers of ram and ford trucks dont mean horsepower but i had to do it (since i drew two horses would it be ram-30?).

anyway what if i redid the lines JKNHJBN. ive pretty much redone everything at this point. sure, the hippocamp lines wont make as much sense buut. i think they look better,, which is funny bc i used way less references (aka none) than the first few iterations.

i was way overcomplicating the lines. they were just supposed to be simple, cartoony, unshaded/highlighted so that they could be easily edited by anyone. i might give basic shadows for these ones but not as detailed as the last ones. also i HATED the wings so i redid them too lmao.

it means i cant really make preset traits / manes / etc but i think thats okay since i want to encourage creativity with them. if i do make any itll be for the more arabian-esque lines since i think those will be used the most,, theyre the most "generic." i want to try to get some zebra and donkey/mule lines too,, and then just frankenstein or edit the bases for whatever is needed nhbjjn.

the foal lines were from the previous lines,, but i never finished them since im debating whether i even want to go the route of having to grow designs,, BUT i figured i might as well make them visible for a bit so people can appreciate them if i never do anything with them.

i would also like to redo the bg but as u all know backgrounds are the bane of my existence.
ImagexxxImage
you should totally click them.xxxxxpfp
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me