For me and Jack-Frost only

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"For me and Jack-Frost only" by vent'anni

For me and Jack-Frost only

Postby vent'anni » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:13 am

I would spoil this baby forever :3

Maybe a rainbow dressup or something XD
Image Image
╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
flooxii - she/they - I adore ducks
★★★★★★★★★★★
ducks and måneskin are my
reasons for living
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝
vent'anni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: For me and Jack-Frost only

Postby The Shattered one » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:14 am

Oh my gosh you have one of those baby's so cute!

J̷̧̠̦̺͆͊̐̐̈̽̽̃̈́ǔ̶̘̠͖̪̺̻͈̭̪̊͐͒̍ͅṣ̴̢͕̪̫͇͇̞̠͂̈̀ţ̶̢̬̗̫̰̀̈́̍ ̴̡̖̱̝̝̟͎̪̗̍̾͊̊͆b̷̨̭͓͇̅̋̌ͅę̴̯̪̰͎̼̖͌̈́͋̂̒̑̐͊̑c̷̨̬̜͌á̴̜͝ư̷̡͍̯̫̾̎̃̀̀́͂̀ś̶̛͉̕̚ē̸̖̹̹͔̫̪̣̔́͂̂͌̈͜͜͜ ̶̢̛̅̓͝͠͝Ị̶̆̀ ̵̨̢̛̱̭̘̘̭̝̏̍͗̈̑͂ͅs̶̖͕͍̉̄̋̀͛̀̈͗͐a̵̟̞͓͚͚̓̾̀̉͠y̸̹̎́͆̀̒́̕͝͝ ̵̢̠̖̄͋͛̕͠͝Ȋ̷̢̜̬̺͙̫͒̓̅̓͑̅̈́̋̚'̸̼̜̻͔̭̥͘m̸̢̤͎͚̺̪͛̓̈́ ̶͓̥͈̀̀ḃ̴͉̃̈́r̴̖̜̣̘͑̕ͅó̴̻͎͚̣̠͖͍̈́̈́̎͒͌̈ḵ̴̢̝̱͈͎͂̋͗͜e̴̻͕̺̟̽̊̐̆̚n̶̪̞͕̐̓̅̏̒ ̶̢̡͉͉̼̠͉̠͔͚̂́͝d̶̛͕̲̲̀̅͗͐͑̓̆o̸̟͕͂́͊̆̐͑̏̄͘͜ë̸̘̪̭̦͙̱̫̞̲́͆s̴̩͉̫̈͋ṉ̶̢͔̙̻͕͍͐̂̓̒͒͂̽͜'̶̬̯̥̿̐̂̓̏ť̴͓̲̦̩̩̿̒͊͋͐̍͜͝ ̷̫͉̫̘͙͇̺͆͐͊̉̈̈́m̶̛͖̺͙̣̎̆͊̈́̃̽͋ë̶͓́̓͠ǎ̵̼̥̓͑͝n̸͚͖͙̜̠̭͖̔̈́ ̶̢̦̪͎̠͙͕͛̂̓̌͐̊̅̽Į̶͕̩̲̭̪̄̇ ̸̡͙̋̉́̈͝͝a̶͇͉̫̜̾̄̕m̸̧͍̀́̋̒̈́̾͊̚̚͝

[/size]
]
Ṅ̵̨̢̜̤͕͑̓͛͘͝ḙ̴̢͓͓͗͋̓v̵̝͉̄͛̑ę̷̛̼̟̩̯͖̈́ͅr̷̥̼̾̆ ̶̥̤͖̗̈́͊f̵̯͖̭̬̲̒̈̍̍ų̷̨̛̙̜͎̘̲̩̩̆͐̀̎̾͌̋l̴̗͎͙̙̻̻̬̱͂̽̑̄̓̐͗̉͝l̷̢̘̣̤̹͚̝̤̒̈́̓ͅy̸̨̘̗̮̙̽ ̴̪͈̹͌̋̌̿̈̄͂̊͜͝͝d̸̛̛͖̖͕̭͎̼̖͉̓̃̇̃̈́̚͠͝r̶͖̖͔̤̀̋͊̉͜͝ͅͅe̸̛̟̥̿̌̑͗̐̅̈́͜͝ͅs̴̫͓̜̘̆͆̋͆͑̚s̶̨̼̞̺̯̰̘̗̊͝ě̵̡̗̣͔̗̠͙̅̈́͑̈́͘d̸͈̋́̓̐͑̎͘̚ ̴̞͇̩̫̪͍̼͍̜̪͊̍͛͗ẁ̷̡̡̥̻͕̠̪̞̿̑̑͐͌͂́͘͜ͅi̴̧̨͕͉͉̯̖͑̌͑͋͛͜ț̸̅̉̋͒̆͌͊̒̒͝h̴̨͈̥̻̞͉̜̻̊ó̷̘̞̲̜̥͓͎̙̗̞̀̓̀͌̈́̑̂͘̚ù̸͙̻̽̅t̷̛̮̣̪̣̜̲̜͉̉̚ ̴̧̧̝͓̟͉̣̞̌͌́͒̓̈̿̚͝ͅá̶̢͇͇͚͔̯̪̫͙ ̶̧̛̙͙̞̥̏̈͆̓͒̊̕S̵̮̗̳̓͂m̴̞͉͕̖̰̏͑̊̎̚ĭ̶̺͖͈̭̍͆̀̄͛͝ḷ̸̨̧͓͕̳̼̎̊̊́͐̃͘̚e̶̠̱͕̗̪̘̽͝

Trade me.
Message me.
Comissions art trades.
1C$ Free Shop.
https://toyhou.se/JackFr0st
ImageImage
The Shattered one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vent'anni » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:14 am

Jack-Frost wrote:Oh my gosh you have one of those baby's so cute!

I do! :D she was gifted by AncientHourglass<333
Image Image
╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
★★★★★★★★★★★
reasons for living
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝
vent'anni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Shattered one » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:24 am

That's epic!

J̷̧̠̦̺͆͊̐̐̈̽̽̃̈́ǔ̶̘̠͖̪̺̻͈̭̪̊͐͒̍ͅṣ̴̢͕̪̫͇͇̞̠͂̈̀ţ̶̢̬̗̫̰̀̈́̍ ̴̡̖̱̝̝̟͎̪̗̍̾͊̊͆b̷̨̭͓͇̅̋̌ͅę̴̯̪̰͎̼̖͌̈́͋̂̒̑̐͊̑c̷̨̬̜͌á̴̜͝ư̷̡͍̯̫̾̎̃̀̀́͂̀ś̶̛͉̕̚ē̸̖̹̹͔̫̪̣̔́͂̂͌̈͜͜͜ ̶̢̛̅̓͝͠͝Ị̶̆̀ ̵̨̢̛̱̭̘̘̭̝̏̍͗̈̑͂ͅs̶̖͕͍̉̄̋̀͛̀̈͗͐a̵̟̞͓͚͚̓̾̀̉͠y̸̹̎́͆̀̒́̕͝͝ ̵̢̠̖̄͋͛̕͠͝Ȋ̷̢̜̬̺͙̫͒̓̅̓͑̅̈́̋̚'̸̼̜̻͔̭̥͘m̸̢̤͎͚̺̪͛̓̈́ ̶͓̥͈̀̀ḃ̴͉̃̈́r̴̖̜̣̘͑̕ͅó̴̻͎͚̣̠͖͍̈́̈́̎͒͌̈ḵ̴̢̝̱͈͎͂̋͗͜e̴̻͕̺̟̽̊̐̆̚n̶̪̞͕̐̓̅̏̒ ̶̢̡͉͉̼̠͉̠͔͚̂́͝d̶̛͕̲̲̀̅͗͐͑̓̆o̸̟͕͂́͊̆̐͑̏̄͘͜ë̸̘̪̭̦͙̱̫̞̲́͆s̴̩͉̫̈͋ṉ̶̢͔̙̻͕͍͐̂̓̒͒͂̽͜'̶̬̯̥̿̐̂̓̏ť̴͓̲̦̩̩̿̒͊͋͐̍͜͝ ̷̫͉̫̘͙͇̺͆͐͊̉̈̈́m̶̛͖̺͙̣̎̆͊̈́̃̽͋ë̶͓́̓͠ǎ̵̼̥̓͑͝n̸͚͖͙̜̠̭͖̔̈́ ̶̢̦̪͎̠͙͕͛̂̓̌͐̊̅̽Į̶͕̩̲̭̪̄̇ ̸̡͙̋̉́̈͝͝a̶͇͉̫̜̾̄̕m̸̧͍̀́̋̒̈́̾͊̚̚͝

[/size]
]
Ṅ̵̨̢̜̤͕͑̓͛͘͝ḙ̴̢͓͓͗͋̓v̵̝͉̄͛̑ę̷̛̼̟̩̯͖̈́ͅr̷̥̼̾̆ ̶̥̤͖̗̈́͊f̵̯͖̭̬̲̒̈̍̍ų̷̨̛̙̜͎̘̲̩̩̆͐̀̎̾͌̋l̴̗͎͙̙̻̻̬̱͂̽̑̄̓̐͗̉͝l̷̢̘̣̤̹͚̝̤̒̈́̓ͅy̸̨̘̗̮̙̽ ̴̪͈̹͌̋̌̿̈̄͂̊͜͝͝d̸̛̛͖̖͕̭͎̼̖͉̓̃̇̃̈́̚͠͝r̶͖̖͔̤̀̋͊̉͜͝ͅͅe̸̛̟̥̿̌̑͗̐̅̈́͜͝ͅs̴̫͓̜̘̆͆̋͆͑̚s̶̨̼̞̺̯̰̘̗̊͝ě̵̡̗̣͔̗̠͙̅̈́͑̈́͘d̸͈̋́̓̐͑̎͘̚ ̴̞͇̩̫̪͍̼͍̜̪͊̍͛͗ẁ̷̡̡̥̻͕̠̪̞̿̑̑͐͌͂́͘͜ͅi̴̧̨͕͉͉̯̖͑̌͑͋͛͜ț̸̅̉̋͒̆͌͊̒̒͝h̴̨͈̥̻̞͉̜̻̊ó̷̘̞̲̜̥͓͎̙̗̞̀̓̀͌̈́̑̂͘̚ù̸͙̻̽̅t̷̛̮̣̪̣̜̲̜͉̉̚ ̴̧̧̝͓̟͉̣̞̌͌́͒̓̈̿̚͝ͅá̶̢͇͇͚͔̯̪̫͙ ̶̧̛̙͙̞̥̏̈͆̓͒̊̕S̵̮̗̳̓͂m̴̞͉͕̖̰̏͑̊̎̚ĭ̶̺͖͈̭̍͆̀̄͛͝ḷ̸̨̧͓͕̳̼̎̊̊́͐̃͘̚e̶̠̱͕̗̪̘̽͝

Trade me.
Message me.
Comissions art trades.
1C$ Free Shop.
ImageImage
The Shattered one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vent'anni » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:32 am

This is just so cute 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Image Image
╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
★★★★★★★★★★★
reasons for living
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝
vent'anni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Shattered one » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:33 am

I had a lot of items lol it's hard for me to work with my phone though

[/size]
]

Trade me.
Message me.
Comissions art trades.
1C$ Free Shop.
ImageImage
The Shattered one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vent'anni » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:34 am

Jack-Frost wrote:I had a lot of items lol it's hard for me to work with my phone though

I'm on my phone too XD
Image Image
╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
★★★★★★★★★★★
reasons for living
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝
vent'anni

My pets
My items
My wishlist