Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Bird Friend by Corvus Prismatica

Artist Corvus Prismatica [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bird Friend

Postby Corvus Prismatica » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:04 pm

I have returned! I think? It's summer now so I should be online more.

Certain bits of life have been difficult recently. Art has been hard. I ended up transferring out of my art uni since it burnt me out so much. I'm trying to re-learn how to make art for myself and am figuring out what I actually want to make. It's,,,, a process. I thought I wasn't going to ever draw again but! here we are! a month later! drawing a lot less than I used to but at least trying.

Here's one attempt at just making anything. This little character was supposed to be an adoptable, but I was hesitant to sell after putting so much time into it. I'm working a lot slower partly due to the lack of motivation and partly because I lost! My tablet pen! again! This time likely for good so I had to use this drawing to learn how to draw on here via my ipad (I think it turned out okay??).

I may end up selling this character later on down the road, but for now I think I'll just hang on to them for a bit n see what happens. If enough people are interested I may do more bird-person/avian type chars in a small adoption set.

That's all for now! enjoy
Excited for art fight!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Corvus Prismatica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bird Friend

Postby mastergirl7 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:06 pm

Woah this is so cool! I'm in love with the way you draw wings :0

Awesome people~

My Kals ♡

Hello! I go by Mastergirl7 or Waddely, whatever you prefer to call me. :>
I'm not sure on what to put in my signature so I'll keep it brief. :v
I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you have a nice day/night whoever or wherever you are. Stay safe guys. <3

Avatar made by the awesome artist ChunkyChad please go check them out!
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thovatos » Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:49 pm

WAAA This is very much up my alley! Very lovely character with a very eye-catching pallet!!
Thovatos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corvus Prismatica » Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:35 pm

mastergirl7 wrote:Woah this is so cool! I'm in love with the way you draw wings :0

Thank you!!! I find wings fascinating and I love birds so I've studied how to draw them a bit. The wings aren't totally accurate, but I'm happy with them. I'm glad you like them too!! <3

Thovatos wrote:WAAA This is very much up my alley! Very lovely character with a very eye-catching pallet!!

Thank you!! I actually let a friend pick my pallet for me, so I wasn't sure how it'd turn out, but I'm glad you like it!
Excited for art fight!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Corvus Prismatica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me