Artist somniak [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

new members of the horde

Postby somniak » Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:08 am

new designs to mess around >:)
ty foresttt!!

gonna use these designs to make some spiffy concepts for some new characters!

#1 - space dragon!! mystical and reclusive, thinking of designing her to be dainty (think along with the concept of a medieval unicorn or something). really doesn't like interacting with others of her species, she was probably taken advantage of due to her role as an oracle. thinking of orion being her half-brother, which technically would make her nobility if it weren't for her being an oracle

#2 - another warrior cats character lol, riverclan cat! probably has silver or shell as a prefix. littermate to mallowpaw that actually was successful? probably highly respected as a warrior, which makes them a threat to mintstar (then mintshine) when they are openly opposed to mint's rise to power

#3 - dragon again, I'm building up my hoard of dragon characters because I've always loved drawing them but never really made any of them into characters. thinking of dark and peaceful mossy caves and the smell of rich soil and rain. maybe the guardian of an old-growth forest

#4 - i personally think that this one is related to this dude, maybe a cousin! not really sure about anything else about them yet

#5 - water dragon? like coral reefs and stuff!! they need cool gills and scales so they can blend into the reef, maybe with some inspo from seahorses? i think a seahorse dragon could be cool. oh and they definitely have a cool shark tail, that's a nessacity

#6 - prolly a dragon but anthro, with cool wings. definitely giving me dusk vibes, maybe give some themes to a bird of prey like an owl and hawk?

#7 - this one is gonna be a dragon with bird of paradise motifs maybe? very flamboyant and pretty,

#8 - gonna make this design into a lynx or bobcat? not really sure if they're just gonna be a character to draw or will be part of a story yet, we'll see!

thanks for tuning into another post of my ramblings lol

© | kacey
    ——————-
    ⭑ them/them pronouns
    ⭑ nb lesbian
    ⭑ hobbyist digital artist

howdy hey! credit
    my th for art and designs
    and read my TOS!
    ————————
    th | TOS | coms |links
somniak