Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

This one's for love by Westsparrow

Artist Westsparrow [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

This one's for love

Postby Westsparrow » Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:35 pm

Happy pride everyone! Just went through a really big chapter in my life so I'm currently in a really positive and encouraging mood and I wanted to spread that love ^ ^ <3
Surprisingly I also don't think I've ever drawn my main sona on cs before? I felt like drawing them here because they're the closest to myself.

The thing is, I don't have a sexuality. Or rather, I can't figure it out for the life of me. After so many years I can't put a label to mine, and I've realized that in the end I honestly don't think I want to. Love is a very complicated thing, but if there's one thing I've realized after so long its that that's okay. It feels right to me to never give it a label and let myself love whoever I end up loving. My entire life has revolved around being someone who doesn't fit into society's standards and this is the year I finally started to learn how to accept that, or rather how to embrace it in full. Because in the end, you are who you are and you should be proud.

So this is a message to all of you: No matter who you are, know that you're always valid and loved no matter what.
If you feel like you don't fit in, there's always a place for you, always a path for you.
Sometimes? That place is one you build yourself. Its at the end of the path that no one else has walked, the one that you get to start.
If you're someone who is still undecided, or if you've gone through tons of different identities in these past years because you're still changing and finding who you are, then you're amazing and I'm so proud of you for making it this far. Keep going and keep being who you are and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

Call me Star or West!
She/they | Artist, writer, and musician

My pet doubles are free!

♡ My closed species characters can be found here ! (outdated)

♡ Wermz archive | ♡ Cozie archive

____Art credit @ Magnaskies

Westsparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me