Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Ask Me Anything [AMA] by Error

Artist Error [gallery]
Time spent 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ask Me Anything [AMA]

Postby Error » Sat May 28, 2022 5:37 pm

Just, go ahead and throw your questions at me here I guess?? Any questions? Art related questions? Wondering what my favorite color is?? Just go ahead and ask!

Thought I would do this instead of a follower's check, while those are very nice and all I kinda like answering questions instead? This took ages to draw though because I'm so mentally drained right now I can't even doodle properly.

Also I'm actually rather sad and need something to distract myself.
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ask Me Anything [AMA]

Postby Elm » Sat May 28, 2022 6:04 pm

How have you been lately?

1,800+ RARES FOR SALE! FCFS!
Im hosting a giveaway!

Elm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cKy » Sat May 28, 2022 6:05 pm

hey! love your art. what's your favourite colour?
scott ༺♡༻ he him ༺♡༻ nzst utc+12 ༺♡༻ ༺♡༻ th ༺♡༻ artfight
“𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚔 & 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚎...!”
i like cky & 96bb & deron miller & bam margera & cds
cKy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Error » Sat May 28, 2022 6:26 pm

Vizzle wrote:How have you been lately?

Very sad, but that's to be expected. ^^; My dog, that I owned since he was a puppy, passed away at 16 years of age. It's been hard and now I'm trying to art again to help me feel a bit better. Thank you for your question!

Catamitee wrote:hey! love your art. what's your favourite colour?

Thank you! My top favorite (as I like just about every color??) would be a soft pastel pink. A bit like the Rose Gold for Ipads. I used to hate the color pink, but then it grew on me. The runner up colors would be white and beige, then really any soft desaturated colors.
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meloh » Sun May 29, 2022 1:25 pm

Your art is so inspiring! So I was wondering, what other artists, styles, animations etc. have inspired you?

•­xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•­
| mel | she/her |
•­xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•­
meloh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Error » Sun May 29, 2022 4:15 pm

meloh wrote:Your art is so inspiring! So I was wondering, what other artists, styles, animations etc. have inspired you?

Thank you!! Plus that’s a great question!
    Tim Burton’s works always inspired me. Nikolai Lockertsen is another favorite artist for backgrounds/atmosphere. Borodante (YouTube) has helped me learn quite a bit about lighting and digital painting. Aaron Blaise (and his art courses) really helped me understand and grasp art further and I love his works.
    Then there’s quite a few CS artists that I love the works of as well as artists on tumblr that I’ve been following for years. ^^; so really the list can go on quite a bit.

But things that inspire me a lot, even though I don’t know who drew them… Would be: the illustrations in the Alice and Wonderland books (really got me into cross hatching.) The concept art for Bloodborne + several other horror games I can’t really list here I think? But Lovecraftian monsters and illustrations are always inspiring for me!

Animations I adore would be all the films by Laika and Cartoon Saloon. So: Stop Motion and Hand Drawn.
    I really love the heavy shape languages used by both studios. From Laika’s use of round and sharp characters to Cartoon Saloon’s use of literally shapes, sharp edges, and all the circles-plus the addition of leaving the sketchiness in the animation just adds more to the films imo.
    For not really big company animations? Warrior cat MAPs are literally gold mines! Ive ended up following well over 20 animators on YouTube I hadn’t even known of before thanks to Warrior animations.

I mostly like to surround myself with art stuff. I know I’d like my art to be a little more spooky and detailed/realistic sometimes, but then I also enjoy drawing silly noodle arm stuff too. So I end up just, looking at all the art all the time!
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me