holds out a purple pubby by Loelya

Based on Click to view
Artist Loelya [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

holds out a purple pubby

Postby Loelya » Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:17 pm

I've really enjoyed this lil friend for the time I've had her, but in general in my artistic trajectory I'm really starting to move away from animal-based characters and focusing more heavily on my human/humanoid storytelling projects. and I don't really want to leave cressida, lumeia, and eventide to collect dust tbh

it's been on my mind for a while that I might,, adopt these characters out? there was one friend I had in mind who I might've adopted directly to, but they're just as busy as I am. ♡ so I'm putting out feelers for friendly acquaintances who might be interested? I'm unlikely to adopt out to a complete stranger, but if I even know you a little bit, I'd definitely consider.

these three have a lot of art and development, but of course you wouldn't have to use any of the dev if you didn't want to, and though it'd make me really happy if they weren't separated later down the line, that'd be entirely up to you once they became your characters. here's examples their art (all three are wolves/dogs): Cressida - Lumeia - Eventide (ref only)

their development so far is in short form here (which of course feel free to take or leave).

I'd really prefer someone with a TH but if you don't have one and you seem a good match, I can either give you a code myself, or you'd have to let me transfer a detailed list of credits to you. :0c these gals have several art pieces and it's important to ensure the artists receive proper credit.

so... yeah. c: post below if you might be interested? I'm not totally 100% sure I'll find someone to adopt out to, but here's me giving it a shot.
Last edited by Loelya on Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
~ and here you are, continuing on,
despite how hard it's been ~

adult || she/shey/they
"Build-Your-Own" Editables
Loelya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: holds out a purple pubby

Postby MeltiTheDragon » Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:50 pm

I'd definitely be interested in them! :3 Not only do I love the designs, I'm also intrigued by that bit of lore. I'd love to expand on that in what spare time I have.
Melti The Dragon
✚✚✚Autistic
✚✚✚Furry
✚✚✚Artist, Musician, Improv Comedian

If I've forgotten something, feel free to give me a little nudge!

I'm a Moderator for PS Adoptables! <3 Check them out! >>
Also, if you do decided to check it out, please consider noting I referred you!

Other Sites I'm On
{ Deviantart } ✚ { Furaffinity } ✚ { Toyhou.se }
{ Art Fight } ✚ { Refsheet } ✚ { Aywas }
Tracker Pages
{ Cascadeclan } ✚ { Sosna Gora } ✚ { Kingdom of Thorns }
{ Lucentclan } ✚ { Hlien Fuléao-anisth } ✚ { Sunset Bridge Business }

✚✚✚Formerly Known as Diamondshine101
    [C] - GreenGummies (sig art), sweathie (avatar)
MeltiTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loelya » Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:17 pm

MeltiTheDragon wrote:
    I'd definitely be interested in them! :3 Not only do I love the designs, I'm also intrigued by that bit of lore. I'd love to expand on that in what spare time I have.

hey there! I’m sorry for the late reply; I got really busy irl. ^^’ I ended up having a friend message me on discord about them, but I really appreciate the interest! I’d like to send u a small thank-you gift so I’ll be dropping a trade your way~
Loelya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Novacaine- » Wed May 04, 2022 12:44 am

Cute pubber, just read the most recent comment but certainly would have been interested ^^
Credit to frostily and Brackensnake for my avatar and sig image
MY BOI NOVAAA
-Novacaine-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me