Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

so where are you? it's been a little while by SilhouetteStation

Artist SilhouetteStation [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

so where are you? it's been a little while

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:27 am

kinda just disappeared from oekaki for awhile huh. sorry about that

UPDATES:

• after months of waiting and a very stressful cancellation, Mum finally had her surgery. almost four hours of being operated on. seven days in hospital. about eleven days total being away from home, living in a motel. I've had panic attacks before, but I've never properly hyperventilated like that while waiting for the phone call to tell me she was okay. met a lot of lovely people in the shared room she was in. interesting experience, to say the least. there's some grit in me that maybe I didn't know I had. what matters is that we're home, and we're okay

• did something to injure my back/shoulder somehow which started while we were away. for a few days I could hardly lift anything, and had trouble getting in and out of bed. that's still healing up, but it's way better than it was

• laptop stopped working back in early Feb. recommended I buy a new battery; didn't work. recommended to buy a new charger; didn't work. tech place then charges me for an inspection fee. no update. over a week later go back to the physical store to see what's going on. they claim it needs a new part, probably going to cost over three hundred dollars, and do I want to give them postage money now so they can ship it off to somewhere else for repairs. gut instinct says no, thank you, I'd like it back, which I do, after they put it back together and try and give me someone else's charger by mistake. family friend knows a tech guy, says their buddy will have a look at it for free. no, it did not need a new part. they got it working again within a few days and charged me nothing. should have just done that in the first place, but it's an expensive lesson well learnt

• found my old comfy dressing gown. yes it's perfectly respectable daywear thank you very much

- - -
hope all of y'all are doing good. nice to be back. expect more oekaki content from me soon :ok_hand:

SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me