Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

winning in the best way <33 by Kayara

Based on Click to view
Artist Kayara [gallery]
Time spent 23 hours, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 23
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

winning in the best way <33

Postby Kayara » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:24 pm

Character belongs to @♥ vibrissae

he's losing actually. On purpose obviously, he could never lose to a lovebird plushie, eheh never

😳
it took me so long to execute this idea, I hope you like it. While I am satisfied with it, in the end, I just had to finish it cuz I was worried about not liking it anymore pFT-
Anyways, thank you for letting me draw Myron, Bliss, you write some amazing characters and I wish you well. <3333

May your pillow be cool on both sides,
-Kay

p.s. 1. you can take like 12 hours off the timer, I had to leave it open overnight once, and 2. if anyone plays chess I respect you and you can probably tell I don't. But I'm pretty proud of my rooks :3
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: winning in the best way <33

Postby ♥ mizu » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:46 pm

OH MY GOD KAY
KAY I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
i have to turn off caps lock so i don't get this message reported, but i am squealing!!! this is so freaking amazing, thank you so so much <3 ;-; i've had a really rough week and i might actually cry from this, thank you so much 😭💖 i love it so much, my boy looks incredible and that plushie is so huggable omg. thank you so, so much!!
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kayara » Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:50 am

♥ vibrissae wrote:OH MY GOD KAY
KAY I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
i have to turn off caps lock so i don't get this message reported, but i am squealing!!! this is so freaking amazing, thank you so so much <3 ;-; i've had a really rough week and i might actually cry from this, thank you so much 😭💖 i love it so much, my boy looks incredible and that plushie is so huggable omg. thank you so, so much!!

ASJKDGSJKGHDSJH lol <3
I'm so happy to have helped a little in this tiny way, and I'm doubly glad that you like it that much! TvT
I’m Kay, and I’m fascinated with animals. If you can swallow pills, you're cooler than me. When I lurk, it's to chat with my friend or perhaps contribute to the oekaki boards ;]
other: pentecostal/apostolic, she/her|introvert/INFP-T|❤️❤️💖|TH|Art shop|pic credit
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tuxedo Mask » Sun May 29, 2022 10:09 am

Like 100 years late but this is amazing
Tuxedo Mask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kayara » Sun May 29, 2022 5:00 pm

VampireReaper wrote:Like 100 years late but this is amazing

🤣 Thank you <333

I appreciate this so much even if it’s late. Honestly, it’s what I need rn so I call that perfect timing.
I’m Kay, and I’m fascinated with animals. If you can swallow pills, you're cooler than me. When I lurk, it's to chat with my friend or perhaps contribute to the oekaki boards ;]
other: pentecostal/apostolic, she/her|introvert/INFP-T|❤️❤️💖|TH|Art shop|pic credit
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me