Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

[PENDING] OTA strawberry milky adopt by yugureyoake

Artist yugureyoake [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[PENDING] OTA strawberry milky adopt

Postby yugureyoake » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:02 am

bienvenue!!! its been a while since i made an adopt over oekaki, had these lines sitting since 2021 so i decided to colour them!

this is an OFFER TO ADOPT! meaning i will look at and consider all offers!

wanting:
USD or CAD> art >dA points/c$ > custom adopt/premade adopt > bulk pets or bulk rare pets
feel free to offer a mix of the above (ex. offer 10 cad + art!). if offering pets please send over a trade suggestion along w ur comment!

[note, if offering art/designs, keep in mind i only own human/humanoid ocs !]

AB is 20 CAD (or 16.50 USD!) via paypal will come with simple flat sketch bust of the adopt
Last edited by yugureyoake on Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
yugureyoake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [OPEN] OTA strawberry milky adopt

Postby eyesemote » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:11 am

Lookin' like they up to no good 👀
just here for cleaning
eyesemote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vyraal » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:23 am

Sent a trade with an offer, not sure how it compares to the worth of this bab but i will Fight lmao. Id also like to ask what kind of art you're after, and the time limits of said art pieces.
Emet-Selch did nothing wrong
Vyraal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yugureyoake » Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:31 am

ty for offering <3 im open to any art offer really, tho i mentioned human chars bc i only really want art of my human ocs! idm any time limit, im patient (so long as it isnt like super long like 4+ months :^O )
yugureyoake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChunkyChonker » Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:13 am

OMG THEY ARE SO LOVELY?!?!?! It's been a while, and I've missed seeing your art, it's so good seeing it again ;0;
·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

┍━━━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━━━┑
I love fat cats
Art Shop
┕━━━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━━━┙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚
ChunkyChonker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vyraal » Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:51 pm

yugureyoake wrote:ty for offering <3 im open to any art offer really, tho i mentioned human chars bc i only really want art of my human ocs! idm any time limit, im patient (so long as it isnt like super long like 4+ months :^O )

Any idea how many pieces youd be looking for? I'm best at chest up stuff rather than fullbodies, and i have to finish an arpg piece by the 1st, but after that i'll be free to do what have you!
Heres a few semi recent examples of what i can do, and though i cant really shade and i do non humans more than humans, i feel pretty good in my ability to do humans/humanoid too! My linework is something ive been honing over the last two decades. :'D

Example folder

I tossed a bunch of my styles and stuff in there, and despite having "never finish anything personal-itis" all the completed pics in there are for other people or ARPGs. If you have a discord or anything, id be happy to share progress pics for your input in case you want anything changed. ^^ If you choose me that is lol, im sure you'll look at other offers too, and i dont mind at all, just thought id toss myself out there.
Emet-Selch did nothing wrong
Vyraal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yugureyoake » Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:45 pm

ChunkyChonker wrote:OMG THEY ARE SO LOVELY?!?!?! It's been a while, and I've missed seeing your art, it's so good seeing it again ;0;

thank you so much!! i super appreciate it <33 lol yeah i've been lurking cs and mainly just been on and off to adopt pets but i will prob make some more art >:)

Vyraal wrote:Any idea how many pieces youd be looking for? I'm best at chest up stuff rather than fullbodies, and i have to finish an arpg piece by the 1st, but after that i'll be free to do what have you!
Heres a few semi recent examples of what i can do, and though i cant really shade and i do non humans more than humans, i feel pretty good in my ability to do humans/humanoid too! My linework is something ive been honing over the last two decades. :'D

Example folder

I tossed a bunch of my styles and stuff in there, and despite having "never finish anything personal-itis" all the completed pics in there are for other people or ARPGs. If you have a discord or anything, id be happy to share progress pics for your input in case you want anything changed. ^^ If you choose me that is lol, im sure you'll look at other offers too, and i dont mind at all, just thought id toss myself out there.

your art is lovely!! and i am very very tempted now *eyes emoji* honestly idm busts at all and however u feel is appropriate to offer <3 i feel u on never finishing anything omg oupsss i pretend i do not see it.

im probably gonna keep this post open for the night just to entertain anyone else and then make a choice in the morn (so like.. a good 16 hrs lol) :^D
yugureyoake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me