Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Heart and Shroomo by Featherfoot

Based on Click to view
Artist Featherfoot [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Heart and Shroomo

Postby Featherfoot » Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:33 am

I just love them so much and thank you for making them, Pandapop! They are now my babies and shall be treasured.

Heart (he/him or they/them): Heart us a fun-loving worm with goat attributes, which are the floppy ears, horns, and horizontal pupils (and they are shaped like flat hearts). He is a silly boy who loves belly rubs and playing outside, almost like a worm-shaped, goat-like puppy. He almost always wears his pink collar, and the charm on it clinks whenever he slithers around. If Heart is like a constantly happy and energetic dog, Shroomo (more about them below) is a quiet, watchful, and haughty cat.
Note: when drawn, he has to have a crayon-like outline

Shroomo (they/them): Shroomo, while not exactly being a demigirl (or demifemale, as they are a worm), prefers to be called they/them instead of she, even though they feel fully female and are not afraid to show it. Emitting a regal feel, Shroomo always seem to look down at others disdainfully and with slightly lowered eyelids. Their face doesn't really show their emotions, and even if Shroomo is hungry, sad, mad, or really excited, they seem to still look as bored as ever. They have a thin and pointed muzzle and wolfish ears, and are always adorned with vines twisting around their noodlish body. Shroomo lives in he same house as Heart, but instead of being a full "pet", they roam freely whenever and wherever they want and are not at all confined to one place.

Lineart of the two bottom worms belongs to Shadeyenova, and designs belong to Pandapop. Art on top and eye reference by me.
Featherfoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me