Ancient ChickenSmoothie History Museum

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

Ancient ChickenSmoothie History Museum

Postby Featherfoot » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:30 am

You walk into a little clearing in the jungle, turning your map every which way to see if you've came to the right place. The map was confusing. You almost jump as an excited and chipper voice exclaims behind you. "Welcome to the Ancient ChickenSmoothie History Museum, but I just like to call it Chicksmoo History. Silly name, huh? Anyway, have a look around. That's the Gift Shop over there. My good friend - and collector of things! - Clover, works there. Sells a lot of cool trinkets, to be honest." The pink and blue dog says, flicking her tail toward a nearby stall with the words "Store" written on top. A calm green dog sits behind it, calling to everyone passing by. "Oh, and right behind me is the exhibit. We currently don't have many things to show, but hey, we've just begun uncovering the mysteries of the world. And that hefty egg over there? It looks small but is real heavy. The team is still trying to find out what species it belongs to!" the dog shows you a glass dome, with some fossils and artifacts inside. "And that's all, actually. There's also a pool of water here, as you can see. It was originally just for show, but someone started swimming there and now it's a place to cool off. My name's Crystal, by the way!" Crystal does a funny salute and bounces off, ready to welcome any other visitor.

For clearer view of details, drag the image into a new tab.
Featherfoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me