Chicoon Spring 2022 Item list

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Chicoon Spring 2022 Item list

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:07 am

These are some items you can receive during the event!

Cute Card
        You received this card from a small Cat burglar, you don't know where they came from or where they got the card. but the back of the card says this item will give you whiskers! it doesn't specify what kind, you think it can be anything from dragon whiskers, to cat whiskers!

Heartfelt Headband
        This cute headband is often given to parents of a chicoon whelp to show appreciation and love, but humans have picked up on the trend and its become a sign of celebration during the event! these cute headbands can cause heart-shaped feathers to sprout on a chicoons body though! here are a few examples

Berry tasty jelly
        spreading this sparkly jelly on a piece of bread is a sure way to fill your belly! The glittering concoction tastes of papaya and mango, and causes your tongue to change color, glow, and give off particles! (particles can be any shape or color, and glow can be any color. but both can only come off of the tongue. both are required, you can not choose one or the other.)

Lovely Strawberry
        Since chicoon don't exactly like chocolate as much as humans, chicoon have had an age-long tradition where, to show love for your dearly beloved(s), you would take a trip up to a local mountain or meadow and collect the most ripe strawberry you could find, then trek all the way home to give your spoils to your love. If the strawberry is bitter or sour, its a sign that a relationship is struggling and in order to help you and your partner(s) should go to where you found the strawberry and have a date to find another one! (its both an excuse to ask someone out on a date, and have a day to eat strawberries all day long with your favorite person!) this particular strawberry can give your chicoon extra fur (rare quality, can not remove fur), give you a heart shaped flame, give you glow on your pawpads, cheekbones, and nose, OR give you heart-tipped antennae. (cannot give all edits listed, only one.)

Additionally, a user may receive items from the shop!
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me