Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Chicoon Transfers + Myos by Buzz Aesthetic

Based on Click to view
Artist Buzz Aesthetic [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
35 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Chicoon Transfers + Myos

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:24 am

xx

Wow!! Check this out a new thread! There have been a few changes to our humble little species as of late; some include...

• new Rules. None of the community rules should be new, we have been moderating based off these rules for quite some time now, but they are better defined and thoroughly written out.
    • a spiffed up shop, decorated with new items and cool stocks! if you didn't see, chicoins are not available to be purchased with, this is only temporary and will be available again very soon!
    • a new transfers thread! we have modified the lines a little bit, the legs have been corrected on adult chicoons, the shading has been cleaned up quite a bit, and we have 50 official companion lineart available in the transfers now! (as well as the last 3 events worth of seasonal edits!)
    • the spring event will be starting up soon, keep an eye out!

Transfers & Growths
  1. Transferring a chicoon is defined as; moving a chicoon from off-Oekaki to on-Oekaki, translating a chicoon off of any set of bulk lines to the main adopt lines, removing the custom lines NR trait to put a chicoon on the main adopt lines, or relining an on-Oekaki chicoon because the original reference was lost, inaccurate, or needs to be updated.
  2. Growths are defined as; transferring a chicoon from a nursery batch to adult lines.
  3. Items are defined as; Species-related consumables purchased from the shop or given to a user during an event. Adding items to a chicoon may change the chicoons rarity, these are not the same as Accessories; a non-rarity trait that is purely cosmetic.
  4. A transfer/growth can be done by any member of the species, users are welcome to offer transfers/growths to others in exchange for currency, chicoon trades, pets/items, other characters, and anything else.
  5. all transfers/growths are required to be approved by a staff member, any artist can approve any transfer/growth as long as the artist has been active as an artist for 2 weeks.
  6. Staff are not required to do transfers or growths for chicoon they make.
  7. With permission (& afterward approval) from staff or the species owner, users are welcome to re-transfer chicoons onto the chicoon lines (ie if the style of the edit isn't liked by the chicoon owner, if access to the original chicoon Oekaki post is no longer possible, or if the chicoon was originally done off-Oekaki) Users do not need permission from the original artist, but it is suggested.
  8. Items can be applied to any chicoon, as long as the owner of the chicoon has the necessary item. items can be added to a chicoon by anyone. Adding items to a chicoon will require you to get approval from staff members
  9. users are welcome to offer transfers/growths to others in exchange for currency, chicoon trades, pets/items, other characters, and anything else.
  10. A chicoon can have a minor revamp/redesign after it has existed for 1 year, with permission from the original artist (or the species owner) and with approval afterwards by a staff member. filling out the form on the archive thread is required every time. Revamps will be judged on a character-to-character basis.
  11. chicoon that are going through a revamp/redesign will have the same list of edits but may have different variations of the same edits.
  12. all transfers, growths, myos or anything that requires approval must be posted with the accurate form on the archive thread
  13. chicoon who haven't been approved yet are required to have an unapproved sign covering part of the chicoon, this can be removed after the chicoon has been approved by staff.

"Chicoonification"/Transfering an existing character into a chicoon
  1. With permission from the artist of the original design, a user can transfer a pre-existing character into Chicoons and transform them into a chicoon.
  2. A Chicoon that was previously not a chicoon can not be sold without the original design. Likewise, an original design that has been given a chicoon counterpart can not be traded without the chicoon version.
  3. Chicoonifications are treated with the same context as MYO tokens (regarding edits, approvals, transfers etc.)
  4. The original design does not need to be directly translated into the species, minor changes to the traits or aspects of the design will not modify your approval after the transfer. (example, example, example)
  5. Because we require explicit permission from the artist of the original design, licensed characters will be treated the same.
  6. Licensed characters include (but are not limited to); Youtuber, twitch streamers, popular cartoon characters, recognizable icons to a worldwide community, variations of popular people/characters
  7. Licensed characters do not include; your real-life pet, yourself, stylized animals from a game (Minecraft pig, Slime rancher Chickens, Breath of the Wild Ostrich) or animals/species that don't have individual character names but are unique to games/movies (for example; Minecraft creeper, Subnautica warper, Rainworld Lizard, Breath of the Wild Blupee)
  8. In order to transfer a chicoon design out of the species you are required to fill out the accurate form on the Archive thread. Designs transferred out of the species no longer have permission to use the chicoon lines reference image, you will be required to have a new reference ready in order to fill out the form accurately.
  9. Chicoon designs transferred out of the species can not be transferred back into the species by any means.
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chicoon Transfers + Myos

Postby crowthefrostyfloof » Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:46 am

Mark! (for later things+ Ig moving my MYO shop unless maybe not)

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬:
𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐝 (𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨)

ImageImage
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝:moonmist2963
。・:˚:✧。。✧:˚:・。
Kenobi is Star Wars ofc
𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐮𝐈𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐒

𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰/𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐇𝐞/𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭

𝑮𝒊𝒇𝒕 𝑨𝒓𝒕 𝑶𝒌𝒂𝒚!
crowthefrostyfloof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:57 am

mark!

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chewygost » Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:54 am

Buzz Aesthetic wrote:
xx

Wow!! Check this out a new thread! There have been a few changes to our humble little species as of late; some include...

• new Rules. None of the community rules should be new, we have been moderating based off these rules for quite some time now, but they are better defined and thoroughly written out.
    • a spiffed up shop, decorated with new items and cool stocks! if you didn't see, chicoins are not available to be purchased with, this is only temporary and will be available again very soon!
    • a new transfers thread! we have modified the lines a little bit, the legs have been corrected on adult chicoons, the shading has been cleaned up quite a bit, and we have 50 official companion lineart available in the transfers now! (as well as the last 3 events worth of seasonal edits!)
    • the spring event will be starting up soon, keep an eye out!

Transfers & Growths
  1. Transferring a chicoon is defined as; moving a chicoon from off-Oekaki to on-Oekaki, translating a chicoon off of any set of bulk lines to the main adopt lines, removing the custom lines NR trait to put a chicoon on the main adopt lines, or relining an on-Oekaki chicoon because the original reference was lost, inaccurate, or needs to be updated.
  2. Growths are defined as; transferring a chicoon from a nursery batch to adult lines.
  3. Items are defined as; Species-related consumables purchased from the shop or given to a user during an event. Adding items to a chicoon may change the chicoons rarity, these are not the same as Accessories; a non-rarity trait that is purely cosmetic.
  4. A transfer/growth can be done by any member of the species, users are welcome to offer transfers/growths to others in exchange for currency, chicoon trades, pets/items, other characters, and anything else.
  5. all transfers/growths are required to be approved by a staff member, any artist can approve any transfer/growth as long as the artist has been active as an artist for 2 weeks.
  6. Staff are not required to do transfers or growths for chicoon they make.
  7. With permission (& afterward approval) from staff or the species owner, users are welcome to re-transfer chicoons onto the chicoon lines (ie if the style of the edit isn't liked by the chicoon owner, if access to the original chicoon Oekaki post is no longer possible, or if the chicoon was originally done off-Oekaki) Users do not need permission from the original artist, but it is suggested.
  8. Items can be applied to any chicoon, as long as the owner of the chicoon has the necessary item. items can be added to a chicoon by anyone. Adding items to a chicoon will require you to get approval from staff members
  9. users are welcome to offer transfers/growths to others in exchange for currency, chicoon trades, pets/items, other characters, and anything else.
  10. A chicoon can have a minor revamp/redesign after it has existed for 1 year, with permission from the original artist (or the species owner) and with approval afterwards by a staff member. filling out the form on the archive thread is required every time. Revamps will be judged on a character-to-character basis.
  11. chicoon that are going through a revamp/redesign will have the same list of edits but may have different variations of the same edits.
  12. all transfers, growths, myos or anything that requires approval must be posted with the accurate form on the archive thread
  13. chicoon who haven't been approved yet are required to have an unapproved sign covering part of the chicoon, this can be removed after the chicoon has been approved by staff.

"Chicoonification"/Transfering an existing character into a chicoon
  1. With permission from the artist of the original design, a user can transfer a pre-existing character into Chicoons and transform them into a chicoon.
  2. A Chicoon that was previously not a chicoon can not be sold without the original design. Likewise, an original design that has been given a chicoon counterpart can not be traded without the chicoon version.
  3. Chicoonifications are treated with the same context as MYO tokens (regarding edits, approvals, transfers etc.)
  4. The original design does not need to be directly translated into the species, minor changes to the traits or aspects of the design will not modify your approval after the transfer. (example, example, example)
  5. Because we require explicit permission from the artist of the original design, licensed characters will be treated the same.
  6. Licensed characters include (but are not limited to); Youtuber, twitch streamers, popular cartoon characters, recognizable icons to a worldwide community, variations of popular people/characters
  7. Licensed characters do not include; your real-life pet, yourself, stylized animals from a game (Minecraft pig, Slime rancher Chickens, Breath of the Wild Ostrich) or animals/species that don't have individual character names but are unique to games/movies (for example; Minecraft creeper, Subnautica warper, Rainworld Lizard, Breath of the Wild Blupee)
  8. In order to transfer a chicoon design out of the species you are required to fill out the accurate form on the Archive thread. Designs transferred out of the species no longer have permission to use the chicoon lines reference image, you will be required to have a new reference ready in order to fill out the form accurately.
  9. Chicoon designs transferred out of the species can not be transferred back into the species by any means.

alright, so this is where we do MYOs now? sweet ! mark since i have an myo :]
Inactive. DISCORD: therealnanner
Chewygost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoxyTBDW » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:35 am

Is it okay if I make a Concept for my chicoons and that when I get an myo it's no longer a concept but a real chicoon?
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

My interests change a lot...
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blizzard180 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:43 am

Is there a max number of companions a chicoon can have? Also does the Unedited MYO token cover NR traits and companions or do you have to get a bunch of Companion MYO Gummies?(I don't know if this is the right place to ask)
Click pls wrote:Stweb!!
I'm Blizzard!
My user is CannibalKitty
on most other platforms

You can call me Kitty, CK,
blizzard, or blizz(y)!

I use she/any pronouns
My birthday is jan 8
I'm really bad with pronouns
sometimes, so i'm sorry
if i use the wrong ones
for you or your ocs.

blizzard180

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:18 am

blizzard180 wrote:Is there a max number of companions a chicoon can have? Also does the Unedited MYO token cover NR traits and companions or do you have to get a bunch of Companion MYO Gummies?(I don't know if this is the right place to ask)

Unedited myo tokens cover all the NR traits that affect the chicoon itself! you would need a to get companion myo gummies in order to get a bunch of companions on a chicoon, but overall there is no limit to the number of companions a chicoon can own!
bees are pretty cool
x

if you need to contact me, please do so thru toyhouse <3
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_Wolf » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:29 am

I won a chicoon in the event

Here

Would an artist be able to ask for an artist to make it for me?
ImageImage
Raven_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Infohazard » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:22 am

May I ask if there's any official guide with all the steps necessary to make an MYO successfully?

This is the first time I got a Chicoon MYO so I don't want to get myself accidentally banned
TH/Artfight
He/Him

Not doing well, art will be very slow
Infohazard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me