Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Storkatten Magic Point Tracker Template by kiwipen

Artist kiwipen [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours
Drawing sessions 1
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Storkatten Magic Point Tracker Template

Postby kiwipen » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:19 pm

Please read this before filling this in, it should hopefully answer as many questions as possible!
Please do not color this in if it's not for a Storkatten ARPG Cat. All colorins of this should have a link to the cat it's for, if possible.

This is for a still-in-development Storkatten feature, meaning there's some information here that's missing. You are still free to color this in if you prefer.

Color-In About & Rules
Pretty much everything in this is customizable. Completely redo the meters for leveling magics if you want, as well as draw your own runes or symbols for the magic that your Storkatten is learning. Color the font to be more readable; this is just the default font to make things easier on me. You can also redraw the Storkatten, rewrite all my fonts, and customize your background.

You can make your own "cover" so you can use your own batches of premade edits or backgrounds. Perfect for hefty colonies with an aesthetic!

There is a written portion that is not optional, this is to track your Storkatten's progress. You may take this written template and put it in your own personal per-Storkie tracker, such as a toyhou.se literature, toyhou.se profile, sta.sh document, deviantart document, weebly page, carrd.co, or the Storkatten's Chickensmoothie Canvas itself. Whatever you use, I don't mind, the written portion is the important part, but the visual tracker is here to make your life easier and to also visually watch your Storkie grow :)

Your Storkatten has levels that are earned when they complete Prompts; each Prompt is worth 10 MP. The more MP you earn, the more you level up your Storkatten. Please read the Prompts page for more information on Levels and how to track and allocate MP.

You may spruce up, pretty up, or otherwise alter the appearance of the written portion of the tracker to suit your needs as long as the basic information is there.

And, to recap, the visual tracker is not mandatory for leveling your Storkatten; the written portion is. This written portion will also be displayed on the Level Center, so you aren't going to miss it!

Code: Select all
[left][quote="Basic Info"][b]Storkatten Name:[/b] [Name Here]
[b]Born Magic Type & Level:[/b] [ Type Here ]
[b]MP Allotted to Born Magic:[/b] # Here
[b] Second Magic Type;[/b] [ Unlocked / Locked ]
[b]MP Allotted to Second Magic:[/b] # Here
[b]Third Magic Type;[/b] [Unlocked / Locked]
[b]MP Allotted to Third Magic:[/b] # Here[/quote][/left][center][quote="MP Tally & Prompt Tracker"][b] MP Total: ###[/b]
[url=URLHERE]Prompt Here[/url][/quote][/center]

Basic Info wrote:Storkatten Name: [Name Here]
Born Magic Type & Level: [ Type Here ]
MP Allotted to Born Magic: # Here
Second Magic Type; [ Unlocked / Locked ]
MP Allotted to Second Magic: # Here
Third Magic Type; [Unlocked / Locked]
MP Allotted to Third Magic: # Here
MP Tally & Prompt Tracker wrote: MP Total: ###
[url=URLHERE]Prompt Here[/url]
kiwipen

My pets