Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

"Pixie Buns" Interest Check! by mialovesbunnies

Artist mialovesbunnies [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 10
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

"Pixie Buns" Interest Check!

Postby mialovesbunnies » Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:22 am

I'm gonna use this as a bunny reference sheet for now.
I was thinking of making an oekaki closed species, then an idea popped into my head!
Explanation wrote:Pixie buns are small winged dwarf rabbits, they live in large meadows with tall grass.
Some have small feathery wings, while other have bug-like wings.
They all have their own separate personalities, some are friendly and docile towards humans, while others are timid and skittish and tend to hide from humans. But earning their trust can make them extremely affectionate.
Most Pixie buns live in groups (called fluffles or colonies), often in large burrows under trees, with many path systems. The burrows are organized into many parts, which usually consist of nurseries, sleeping areas, and storage areas.
Pixie buns love collecting small trinkets & pretty flowers, pixie buns are often adventurous and curious.
Baby pixie buns are often referred to as "Bunlings".
Just like normal rabbits, these guys are herbivores, and often feast on grass, leafy greens, weeds, tree bark, leaves, and sometimes fruit and berries.
However these guys don't trust humans easily, so earning their trust is key.
They can also shrink themselves into "Pixie form" to allow easier flight (allowing them to fly for a little longer),
But in their normal form they can only fly for about 10 minutes before needing to land, because their wings are small.
Legends say some pixie buns have magical powers (which are usually minor powers like healing, forcefields, etc.), and a sign of that is a strange glow around them when in their pixie form.

Feel free to post feedback, i'd love to know how i can improve!!
You can also like if you are interested.

Last edited by mialovesbunnies on Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "Pixie Buns" Interest Check!

Postby Funkyfandom » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:03 am

they are so cute!

Last bumped by mialovesbunnies on Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:03 am.
Funkyfandom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me