Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Palette for Design Mini Opening Event! - Wander Wisps CLOSED by Bitesiz3d

Based on Click to view
Artist Bitesiz3d [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
33 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Palette for Design Mini Opening Event! - Wander Wisps CLOSED

Postby Bitesiz3d » Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 pm

These small fluffy creatures can be found in any type of terrain, picking up wind flow and gliding from place to place. Constantly wandering no matter what the season is, Wisps travel both solo and in groups. Their nose and horns are part of their skull shape, and their wing-like flaps compare to a sugar gliders. These omivorous small dragonlike creatures blow small, lukewarm flames that light their path but never burn things away. Growing no larger than a medium dog and having hollow bones similar to birds these creatures can travel highs and lows without running into much trouble.

Main Thread |Suggestions | Report Behavior |Artist Search |Archive |
Shop | Nursery | Discord | Community Center

Welcome to the Wander Wisps first Mini Event!

To get things on a roll, I have made a special line set for users and staff alike to fill in one oekaki with a palette you would like on a semi-custom design. Please read all rules before participating and mark the front thread!

You can use any combo of colors in the palette box, and I will create as many designs based on the colors you choose as I can! I will not be able to get to everyone but I will be trying to go in order. All staff is also welcome to join in filling these in, and will comment claim! on your post to fill it if they are interested in making a design for you instead. Otherwise please add me to your post once you complete choosing your palette. I will have to skip over you if I can not access it.

All designs from this event will come unedited. Please also consider taking the time to mark our main thread. Items for edits can be purchased from the store when it opens in the future, but in the meantime please refrain from editing designs.

The completed designs that come from this event once I finish them will be official once I label them with a number for archiving! In the mean time read the rules and have fun!

Mini Event Rules

• Entering this event means you understand and agree to the rules on the main thread
Add me to the oekaki once you post your palette, so I can make a design for you
• By entering you understand I will not be able to get to absolutely everyone
• You may only fill these ONE time
• Do not change the colors on the character lines, ONLY on the palette, the designing will be done by official staff
• Do NOT edit the linework or add edits to the character lines
• Do NOT guilt or complain if not everyone gets a design by the end of the event
• You have until three days from now to post a palette
    Last edited by Dia. on Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
    Reason: locked at owner request
    Bitesiz3d

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: Palette for Design Mini Opening Event! - Wander Wisps OP

Postby alphias » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:30 pm

If this is still open, would I be able to post a pallete image w/ hexes? I can’t access oekaki on my computer until tomorrow morning (at the latest Tuesday morning) and don’t want to mess anything up with the lines and all on mobile.

If not, that’s ok! These are absolutely adorable!
    • Alphias • they/them •
    ~ genderfluid/bigender ~ omnisexual ~ artist ~

TH: Tahsmahtus
    WermzStars
    alphias

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me