Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

sparkly little guys by bakuraas.

Artist bakuraas. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

sparkly little guys

Postby bakuraas. » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:12 pm

me, looking up cartoony angels for another design;
google; hmmm, how about an italian kids show from 2009 that you'll now spend 6-7 hours watching the first dubbed season of?

By all logical reasons, Velan should *not* still be partnered up with Zaire due to how much he fails at his assignments, but somehow that isn't the case. Mostly due to Zaire never doing anything that actively makes Spec an evil individual, and mostly causes them to steal pencils or other small stuff, and the very rare times that Velan gets them to do an act of great good balances it out quite well.

Velan and Zaire also do deal with each others' presence, but will not claim to be friends by any sense of the word. Zaire has also broken the V.E.T.O multiple times, making Velan struggle even MORE than he would usually. Not to mention that the win/loss ratio between them is less of them actually influencing Spec to do good/evil (though that ratio is only a slight bit better), but the ratio of who has won the first move in the challenge room. Zaire seems to have a talent for both picking difficult challenges for Velan, and beating Velan at his own games.

As for Spec, they're an art-inclined student in a penchant for theft and lying. Mostly small object, because what really is going to be the harm of it? They also tend to hang around cool kids and some more cruel-hearted folk, partially out of a fear for being seen as a dork through hanging out with other nerds. They see Zaire as one of the cool kids, and Velan as one of the dorks, making them more likely to listen to Zaire with any advice, much to Velan's dismay. (Some of the rare times Velan has actually gotten the upper hand is when he pretends to be some sort of authority figure with a well-planned costume change.)
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups