Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Pokemon x Sports Cover by BadgerBuddies

Artist BadgerBuddies [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Pokemon x Sports Cover

Postby BadgerBuddies » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:45 pm

Just a simple cover for some art ideas i've had for awhile now but never acted on! I'll be (attempting) to draw sports teams logos as if they were apart of the pokemon world! I got the idea many moons ago after watching an MandJTV video on youtube where he was selling Houston Gastros merch (here's an image!) as much as i dislike the irl houston astros (if you like baseball, you'll probably understand why) I really wanted to do this for other teams, and for other sports too (although baseball do be my favorite)

Feel free to suggest some teams you wanna see or team/pokemon combo ideas you have, as i only have a few for now! As a note, I WIILL NOT BE DOING ANY TEAMS THAT HAVE ANY SORT OF CONTROVERSY SURROUNDING THEIR MASCOT. I'm sorry if one of those teams happens to be your favorite, my own father's favorite football team is Kansas City, and I won't be doing them either, I am going to be very strict with that. If your team happens to change mascots at some point like the Washington football team is planning to do, I will reconsider.
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me