Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

1/7 by Sixbane

Artist Sixbane [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
77 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

1/7

Postby Sixbane » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:46 am

IM STILL AROUND
im sorry on the quiet lately, I'm going through it
Its not a new issue, same from before, i wont bore anyone with my griping about it, its just emotionally draining so i have zero energy lately
I want to get more active about sharing my lore and developements, so i'll probably post more of these character/lore dumps with my sketches, so there will probably be more here and there. Oekaki is a little funner to do them in than sai program-wise since its a bit rougher and the brushes feel better for doodling for me

1. Aunt tilly is a legendary paladin! Well, she was. Back in her good ol' days of course. She was a legendary hero who did all those hero things, fighting baddies and saving people. Then she met the love of her life and settled down. Became a chef in a cozy little town and took care of all her kittens and grandkittens. Eventually her husband passed away, and her kittens all moved out, leaving grandma to go out and be an adventurer again!
I never actually had designs for her grandkittens, but recently got some via my char4char (bless @ those who made them); but i've always wanted to draw her with her grandkittens because come on its ~wholesome~. Tilly's one of my favorites because she's just so fun, even if im still ??? when it comes to drawing her at times (not that i mind drawing her, but im not always sure how to approach her in my style). Though, to be fair- anyone is her grandkitten even if they're not (Even you, big scary adventurer!) So prepare to be grandma'd anytime she's around.
Kittens from left to right:
Scout is a little lone wolf warrior who dreams of following in grandma's footsteps as a hero one day. Too bad he wants to be alone and hasn't really grasped the "teamwork makes the dream work" mantra yet. He's a little grouch and definitely had to be dragged into the family photo
Gizmo is the 'mom' of the kitten group. She dreams of having her own family one day. She's responsible, acts like an adult whenever possible, and "Well MOM says" is probably her catchphrase. She's a bit resistant to change and doesn't always adapt well to changes in her routine.
Bella is the littlest kitten. She's a tiny baby who loves bells and playing with musical things like wind chimes. She's sweet and caring, but hasn't really decided on her direction in life yet. Too smoll.
Boo is a little nonbinary ball of energy. They have just met you and you're fantastic do you wanna see this cool rock?? They're super cheery, but pretty reckless and impulsive, and if anyone's accidently breaking things- it's most certainly Boo. They like to drag Scout and Gizmo out of their comfort zones, to mixed results.
And last is Jasper. If anyone's PURPOSELY breaking things- its definitely him. He's a bit of a troublemaker and the "im cooler than you" jock of the group. He's obsessed with things that go boom (like fireworks) and has grubby little steal-y paws.
Scout,Gizmo,and Boo are siblings and cousins to Jasper and Bella, who are siblings.

2. Reeva is the guardian of the school of magic in Ipus. It's often called a school or academy, but it's more like a keep full of magical knowledge that people can also happen to learn at, and is home to the Archmages and the mage's circle that attempt to keep balance in the world and combat "illegal" (unsafe/dangerous) magics to keep people safe. Reeva was summoned following an attempt by the local populace to destroy the school (under aggravations that magic was being used as a weapon against the non-magic-users); by the goddess herself, and then appointed to this role. This sparked great outrage as the 'normal folk' though the sphinx was there to keep out non-magic users and threaten them (due to the timing). HOWEVER, this is not the case- as Reeva's presence there was instead to spurn the plans of a sorcerer of deep evil magics known as Yaotzin (Who does eventually cause the collapse and inevitable destruction of all magic for thousands of years)). The goddess used this discourse among the mages and people as a disguise for the Sphinx's true purpose, so as not to raise suspicions among the circle's real enemies. Needless to say, this raised some understandable tensions between the groups until the truth came out eventually.
Reeva herself is very kind and motherly, and will not hurt mortals or anyone else unless absolutely forced to. Her purpose is to weed out dark magic and spurn it from the academy's walls, and she will use force to achieve this if necessary.
She has the ability to read intents of people. While she cannot fully sense emotions or anything like that- if someone has the intent to cause harm or ill will, she can sense the negative aura about them. This is how she senses potential danger.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me