Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Antie-Bullying Day by apricity

Artist apricity [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Antie-Bullying Day

Postby apricity » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:55 pm

'And when you were just being yourself,

They laughed."

I felt really sorry for the dude that just wore a pink t-shirt to school one day and he was bullied by everyone and laughed at.... Yeah... I mean, a dude wearing pink dosn't atter at all, right? It's just a colour! The colour pink wasn't made for girls, it's something universal. And I'm going to say this:
All those bullies that bullied that poor boy have and will always regretfully remember this:
That they did something wrong to someone innocent and didn't stop untill everything got into a mayhem.

I will speak for this boy, like many others already have:
Being laughed at for wearing pink by bullies is truely wrong. And since they were trying to be cool and then turned nothing into a joke, and then into something personal, they were wrong. We're all just ordinary people, and it dosn't matter what we wear or where we come from, it's simply one thing:

How we treat our actions.

I'm sorry guys that pink day (AKA: Antie-Bullying day) was yesterday, I got distraced. ^^ Please comment and click the 'like' button if you agree with me!
ANTIE BULLYING DAY.
apricity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Antie-Bullying Day

Postby ~*Disenchanted*~ » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:13 pm

This made me cry, I too was a victim of painful bullying. I now have a mental disorder along with mental scars to go with it. I support that boy whom wore pink, he represented that we all just have to be ourselves. I don't take on gender role, and nobody should have to. I wouldn't care if I had a son and he wore a pink frilly dress. I wouldn't care. Let him express who he is. I was weak and nobody stood up for me, after 6 years of being bullied, I didn't stand it anymore. My solution was a bit childish, but it worked. Now, I don't let anybody make fun of me, I try to defend others too. I can't let anybody define me. So, be who you are, don't care what others think, be brave and courageous, Be you~♥
~*Disenchanted*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Antie-Bullying Day

Postby lolpeaceoutlol » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:32 pm

I was bullied and still am it sucks. Nobody knows your pain and it sucks really bad.
lolpeaceoutlol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me