Artist ✧ airplane. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 9
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tomoe -- Separate Ref

Postby ✧ airplane. » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:04 pm

---

New baby new baby!!
    I love his whole vibe, but I gave him a second outfit so he can be a fancy lad.

Gonna use him in my Wing AU, and give him leetle white wings when I have a chance.

His name is Tomoe.
    His father works as a director, and his late mother was an actress. He's the youngest of three boys, with a significant gap between him and his two older brothers. His mother died when he was very young, but he's always admired her beauty and wanted to be like her. He's a romantic, and his dream is to fall in love and wear her wedding dress when he gets married.

Though the color of his wings is highly desirable, they're small, due to chronic illness. He was taken out of school when he was young and homeschooled. Because of this and his family's status, he has a hard time relating to his peers. His only friend is Sachi, whom he loves very much and is always spoiling. Even though Sachi has black wings, Tomoe doesn't think of him any differently. He tries to encourage Sachi to pursue his dreams of singing.

He's not always fond of his wings, despite them bringing status in this AU's society. He finds they attract too much unwanted attention. Once when he was young he was kidnapped because of his wings, but was eventually found and returned unharmed. When he's in public, he often has people asking to touch his feathers, or even just touching him without asking. He has mixed feelings sometimes, because his mother had white wings as well, and he's the only one of his siblings that inherited them from her. He likes that he has the connection with his mother, even though sometimes it seems more hassle than it's worth.

---

[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist