Time spent 2 hours, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
36 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Saeli

by Deercan

C$/USD Adoptables [OPEN]

Postby rem sleep » Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:24 pm

I'm still alive (booyah)! I know it's been a little, but here are some more of my 100 adopts challenge!!! >;3c
      I'm hoping to actually get these done some time this century, so keep an eye out for that!

For these ones I'm opening up a USD option for those of you who prefer that! I prefer USD to C$, but would be happy with either! USD payments must be discussed off-site, so if you do go with the USD option, just specify that in your comment and then DM me so I can give you my personal discord!

please make sure to check the main page (under the 'based on' of this adoptable) for the rules, and consider marking! all the adopts I post under the 'Rem's Adopt Shack' are custom-lined and unique, so if you're interested in my adoptables, I'd appreciate a mark or follow! I do these fairly regularly, so if you don't catch one this time, you could next time! also-- if you want to credit my toyhou.se it's remsleep

There are still some stragglers left over for sale if you want to investigate them too! n v n !
      Bee here and cloud here! You may feel free to offer on them if you're at all interested, I'm willing to be flexible since they've been up so long!

please post here if you'd like to claim, then send a trade. upon accepting, I'll add you to the oekaki < 3
      for crediting purposes please use my toyhou.se which is remsleep u v u !!

[64] doctor - OPEN for 250 C$ OR 10 USD TAKEN by Deercan !!
      this nebulously canine creature seems a little... manic? they're an avid fan of mad science and they find they're often misunderstood by others around them. they have an affinity for experimentation, sometimes even on themselves! but what are they experimenting to discover? what do they hope to do? no one understands, so they've never told a soul! it's their little secret. in any case, this mysterious doctor is sure to bring some excitement to your life-- as long as you're also fine with him brining trouble too! (also, are those wings his naturally, or did he take them from some poor soul? who knows??)

[65] nurse - OPEN for 250 C$ OR 10 USD TAKEN by Griff !!
      this helpful pomeranian is always carrying around band-aids and first-aid kits! they are the mom friend of every friend group and, indeed, every person on this earth. they have a big heart and care a lot about those around them. their favorite color is hot pink, their favorite food is peaches and they always smell like honey and jasmine! overall, they have a happy-go-lucky attitude that attracts people to them, and they're more than happy to help anyone in need. they also have a secret passion for reading trashy romance novels.

[66] subject - OPEN for 250 C$ OR 10 USD TAKEN by Tharmora !!
      this poor canine has been experimented on, oh no! it looks like patches of their fur has been replaced with... something else. is it other fur? fabric? scales? who knows, but at least it doesn't hurt. this canine is on the nervous side and is pretty introverted. they tend to keep to themselves, preferring the company of plants over other people. they have a small garden that's their pride and joy, and they're happy with that. their favorite kind of flower is any color of tulips, though they have a special affinity for white tulips. this shy canine is very clever and has a lot of knowledge to share with the world... if they ever figure out how to open up! maybe you could help?
Last edited by rem sleep on Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery