Gemini - 761 by Gaycko

Based on Click to view
Artist Gaycko [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Gemini - 761

Postby Gaycko » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:18 am

Gave him a little headshot doodle and a color palette! I absolutely love this guy and his design!

Experiment #761
Name: Gemini
Notes: Very aloof and often seen in a state of irritation at scientists and staff. Unsafe to interact by hand with unless equipped with suitable PPE. Often (if not always) needs sedated to gather information on vitals.

Design Notes:
- Left eye is two toned (main color is orange with yellow surrounding the pupil)
- Right eye is like left but colors switched (yellow with orange surrounding the pupil)
- Left ear has number tag reading “761” (color coded red for threat/danger)
- Design Credit Belongs To: EternalOutKxst

Edit #1: Made a tweak to the design with his eye colors thanks to some advice from my boyfriend and I love it.
-
Edit #2: Added an ear tag and some character details! Also would love to develop him and give him some friends or other character interactions. So if you’re interested feel free to message me I’m super friendly and open to making friends! I’m just a lil bit awkward and shy, but I really don’t judge and don’t mind if you hit me up!

PLEASE DO NOT STEAL MY CHARACTER OR IDEAS. USING IT FOR INSPIRATION IS FINE AS LONG AS YOUR WORK IS YOUR OWN AND ORIGINAL!
Formerly Seven of Sushi!
Call me Red or Seven please if just chatting casually
Adult/Male
He/him/his
🏳️‍🌈
Gaycko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups