Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Tacitus - Order 3 by -SilverLining-

Based on Click to view
Artist -SilverLining- [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tacitus - Order 3

Postby -SilverLining- » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:33 pm

Tacitus wrote:I am ordering a bustshot. I want the flat version, my character is Tav. I do not have a specific pose in mind, and I will pay 10 tokens.

I'd love if she were drawn in this outfit.
If you need further references for her race, she's an Asari from the Mass Effect series.

Thank you so much Tacitus for being a regular every Halloween at this point! I really enjoy your characters and they always provide a new sort of challenge for me!

I love Tav so and she was a very feminine, very beautiful character that let me practice my lip shapes which I definitely don't do in my digital art at times! I hope you enjoy her as much as I did drawing her in my style, hope I did my pretty lady justice. ^^
-SilverLining-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tacitus - Order 3

Postby Boghound » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:33 pm

I'm just having a chance to sit down and tell you how much I love this. This came out SO GOOD and I love how she looks in your style! I'm so glad I can be a patron of yours year after year; watching you grow and improve has been an awesome experience. Can't wait to order next year, too. ^^ Thank you so much for drawing her for me!
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
currently in my warriors era.

🌳

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tacitus - Order 3

Postby -SilverLining- » Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:54 am

Tacitus wrote:I'm just having a chance to sit down and tell you how much I love this. This came out SO GOOD and I love how she looks in your style! I'm so glad I can be a patron of yours year after year; watching you grow and improve has been an awesome experience. Can't wait to order next year, too. ^^ Thank you so much for drawing her for me!

Aw, thank you for the genuine response. It truly does mean alot to hear feedback like this and to have you as one of my yearly customers! Your characters definitely always throw up a challenge but it always helps me improve more! <3 Thank you for being a regular!!
-SilverLining-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me