Orion, Gentleman Adventurer!

"Orion, Gentleman Adventurer!" by Anade

Dressup entry

Orion, Gentleman Adventurer!

Postby Anade » Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:44 am

(Used for LOLO)

Orion checked himself in the mirror. He cleared his throat and tried to look serious and slow his tail's wagging as those simply didn't go with his outfit this year. He was the oldest in the house now, but he still had fun going trick-or-treating, so this outfit was a good middleground of serious but still fun.

He straightened the fake sword on his utility belt and then adjusted the shiny mustache. Finally, he stepped into his "adventuring boots" and gave himself a regal nod. He was ready.

He grabbed his suitcase (what he was using to store treats this year) and opened the door. He called out into the seemingly-empty house, "Be good! I'll be back later with treats!"

He waited a moment, but not hearing anything from either of his brothers, he shook his head and headed out, carefully shutting the door behind him. This was it. Orion, Gentleman Adventurer, was ready to head out into the world and gather treasures to bring home to his loving family.

He headed off into the neighborhood and approached an interesting looking house that had its porchlight on. He set his suitcase down on the step next to him and cleared his throat, trying to make sure he wasn't grinning or wagging too enthusiastically.

He rapped his paw against the door two times, then called out in a dignified voice, "Orion, Gentleman Adventurer has come looking for treasure!" He coughed and added in embarrassment, "Trick or treat?"[/center]
Anade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me