LOLO 2021: Penelope & Cojak

"LOLO 2021: Penelope & Cojak" by Aurora Storm

Dressup entry

LOLO 2021: Penelope & Cojak

Postby Aurora Storm » Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:17 pm

My trick-or-treaters for LOLO 2021 ^^

"Woah, that is one big lollipop!" Penelope gawked, "Thanks so much!"
    She reached down to place the newest treat in her growing basket, when she felt a light tug on her mane. It was her cat companion, Cojak. He stared intently at Penelope before meowing softly and giving her mane another pull.
    "Oh gee, I wonder what you want." she said, rolling her eyes, "I think you've had plenty. Look at your cauldron! You're eating your treats faster than we can trick-or-treat for them!"
    Cojak blinked innocently at her before slowing reaching a paw out towards the small but perfectly cat-sized cauldron he was supposed to be storing his candy haul in.
    Penelope's eyes narrowed, "Don't you dare."
    CLUNK- too late, the black cat swiped the cauldron off Penelope's back and sent it crashing to the floor, never breaking eye contact with her. This was going to be a battle of wills, but luckily Penelope was well dressed to patiently stand on the street in the cool evening air for as long as she needed to.
    "You're going to pick that up now," she stated calmly, "because you can't go trick-or-treating without a treat basket - even if you are a gobble guts."
    Cojak blinked at her for a moment, then jumped to the ground. He slinked towards the cauldron before darting away and snatching Penelope's treat basket, launching himself back in the air with the stolen goods in tow. Penelope lunged for the basket, missing it and accidentally chomping down on her friend's tail. Cojak screeched and dropped the basket, candy flying everywhere.
    "Cojak! Oh no, I'm so sorry." Penelope whinnied softly, kneeling down next to the shaking cat, "Are you okay, buddy?"
    He nodded slowly as Penelope nuzzled him, then he began collecting the candy to put back into her treat basket. Penelope helped him onto her back again with his cauldron, then she stood up. She was about to pick up her treat basket when she noticed something was missing.
    "My lollipop!" she gasped.
    Penelope couldn't see it on the ground anywhere, then she felt that familiar tug again on her mane. She looked back to see Cojak pointing towards the trim of her green coat. There it was! Near her tail, stuck to the fluff of her costume - she must've sat on it when she checked on Cojak. Her cat companion reached for the lollipop and began trying to free it from her coat. Penelope's face dropped when she heard a ripping noise. Cojak meowed triumphantly, muffled by the oversized piece of candy in his mouth which was now covered in a chunk of Penelope's beautiful coat. Suddenly it didn't seem like such an appetizing treat.
    "You know what," Penelope sighed, "you can have that one, Cojak."
    The pair finally continued on their way, accompanied by Cojak's loud purring as he enjoyed his prize. At least that should keep him satisfied for a while, Penelope thought as she knocked on the next door.
"Trick or treat!"
╔═ · ✧ · ════════════════════╗
guide to cs rarities | trades | need help?
╚════════════════════ · ✧ · ═╝
Aurora Storm
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me