Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Give me bunny ideas by forgetful person

Artist forgetful person [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Give me bunny ideas

Postby forgetful person » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:15 pm

First off I'm not sure how to adopt them out as I just figured out how to do this.

Second I am doing commissioned bunny ocs weather your bunny pal(s) or someone else's that you just really like. I will not be doing these breeds/ color as it's too hard to but any breed or spices of rabbit is allowed.fyi I'm a rabbit freak so if I don't recognize breed name I will look it up if not a real breed I will put it on a might for special day list. NO: sable or champagne or harliquin of any breed not lion heads it's really hard to blend it will not look good.
Breeds I will consider: Himalayan : seal point ,black point, and cream point .if one of these rabbits as soon as it was born from then on never got it's ears and feet cold it's natural creamilah white body would stay that solid color but if they were to live outside they would be any of the five points but most are black/ dark brown and have it on tail legs ears and muzzle like a Siamese cat.

Tan: a simple rabbit built like it's extremely closely related Belgian hare ,and jackrabbit it's origins were a curiosity breeding to produce a better meat rabbit and thus they bred a dutch with a Belgian hare and five thousand generations down the line it becomes an official rabbit breed recognized by( ARBA) as a tan rabbit and over the years there have no doubt been some mini Rex and rex added so much as to make these colors : lavender/ tan ,black/ tan, chocolate/ tan ,and if your really lucky you could pull off a lavender rex paring with a tan and get a lavender tan plus the addition of the tan body

Dutch: these have a band of white called a saddle on thier backs and chest and must be white till the middle of back and must be straight in the center when you show them and must have straight bands on half the flat of thier foot in the back and on the head a narrow stripe that's starts at the top and gradually get wider till I goes under the chin but musn't cover whole face and must be straight and not curved or thinner or thicker where it's not supposed to be to be considered show quality . Colors are: blue,( must be born with blue eyes and shown when they have blue eyes if two colors are mixed like blue and chocolate,because eyes will dull into a green, brown ,grey, blue and is not breed color appropriate eye color), black,tortoise or light brown with a smokey gray under fur and on underside of tail belly and some small broken patches mingled with base coat on ears, chocolate ,steel it's a lighter version of blue and is more grey and can happen when you mix honey with blue,honey can happen when mixing tortoise with steel but steel and honey are a 1-50 chance so they are worth a lot .

and on occasion qiundutch can be produced by crossing dutch with quins not a registered breed color but I will permit it. They can be brown and black/ saddle, black and blue / saddle ,steel and black/ saddle ,honey and black/ saddle.

Rex: any a mini Rex would these rabbits are just a couple pounds bigger than minni rexs

Mini Rex:Sable is not breed appropriate black and tan,lavender and tan ,lavender,charlie broken, broken any color but quin and sable applies to broken this breed only is allowed to have calico broken.

Mini Rex/dutch: Sable is not breed appropriate black with white markings usually se bottom not in parentheses I will base these by what I have. Bred so far.

Mini Rex / tan: Sable is not breed appropriate black and tan,lavender and tan chocolate and tan
Charlie broken,broken any even a black and tan broken and so on .it's pretty .
Holland lop:Sable is not breed appropriate,any but quin

Lop: any. Sable is not breed appropriate

Netherland dwarf: black,brown,white,broken of any color I list,lavender,black rex,chocolate

New Zealand: white, broken,brown,red

Flemish giant: black ,Broken,Brown

(I own both tan and dutch mixed with mini Rex so I'll do my own patterns most won't have a normal pattern)

note: if i didnt add one of you favorite breeds to the acceptable list tell me in the posts and I'll add them and you may do a re edit of a rabbit you want on the maybe special day list that's not a real breed go ahead . Tell me the name and month it was made for or what holiday as I will make it a breed with generated colors and pattern by me
forgetful person

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me