Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

My AU Chara =) (Underlimit) by Dune-undertalenerd

Artist Dune-undertalenerd [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

My AU Chara =) (Underlimit)

Postby Dune-undertalenerd » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:35 am

(Little backstory)
Long ago, there lived two creatures that ruled over the earth: HUMANS and MONSTERS.
The humans noticed that all monsters had some type of magic.
They wanted this power too so they started fusing monster souls with human souls, Though this process was dangerous for the monster soul being fused.
Therefore monsters and the forced hybrids fled to the safety of a hole inside of a mountain, the humans that fused the souls heard that doing this was illegal unless it was natural, so to hide the creations they made they sealed the monsters and hybrids underground.
No human has been to the mountain until a curious child named Frisk climbs the mountain and trips falling on a bed of white daisies...this is where our story begins.

If your wondering what the symbol is for those of you who haven't visited the undertale fandom for a while its called The Delta Rune.
Its the one on toriel's robe. I'll put an image below.

Underlimt is my au. Underlimit chara is mine.
Undertale and chara belong to the amazing Toby fox.

(I wrote way too much but I love explaining my au's so-)

Last bumped by Dune-undertalenerd on Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:35 am.
____《 Dune-Undertalenerd / "-echoed giggle-" 》______

Hello there, I see you have found my bio! Well i'm Dune! I'm in a lot of fandoms including Undertale, Bts, Fnaf(just started believe it or not) creepypasta, and furries, I speak Korean, Japanese and english, I love roleplaying! I am going through some things so please be patient with me. I'm open to talk to anyone who just needs to vent or needs a friend, just send me a pm! I change my sig a lot so-My Pronouns are They/Them
signature creditArt dumpMy eggcave profileSans dragons
Dune-undertalenerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me