save your tears ‘ ✦

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

𝑰𝑻'𝑺 𝑨 𝑪𝑼𝑹𝑺𝑬, 𝑰𝑻'𝑺 𝑨 𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑬 𝑺𝑰𝑮𝑵 ‘ ✦

Postby strawbs. » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:18 pm

𝑯𝑶𝑾 ─────────────────────
𝑪𝑶𝑼𝑳𝑫 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑳𝑬𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑴 𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑵 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑶 𝑨 𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹 ?
    lawrence ezra salvatore, ezra primarily; stagename's mer
    cury | he/him | twenty-two years old, june 1 | biromant
    ic asexual | lean, slim | five foot ten | silver shoulder-le
    ngth hair | cerulean blue eyes | bassist + backing vocals
    of the four-member band nebula | soulmate mark is a cr
    escent moon on his wrist| hot-headed, sassy, passionate,
    envious, forceful, optimistic, stubborn, reliable, tough
    XXXXXx ( 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑩𝑹𝑰𝑫𝑮𝑬 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑶 𝑩𝑼𝑹𝑵
    XXXXXXXXx 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑹𝑨𝑵 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑨𝑪𝑹𝑶𝑺𝑺 𝑰𝑻 )
    ezra was recruited into nebula some time after their oth
    er bassist left the band. fans were skeptical of the chang
    e, due to how loved the former member was, and how un
    familiar the new one was to all of them. of the two years
    that the band has existed, ezra's been with them for sev
    en months, but early on he was experienced in making h
    imself known. with his outgoing, spunky nature, many no
    tice him on the spot and might even find him just a tad
    overbearing at first. he keeps up his signature smile, see
    mingly innocent, yet quick to rile. ezra doesn't hold back
    on his words when displeased, sharp-tongued and reckle
    ss alike; he won't see the line of what's too far or when
    to stop. regarding his place in the band, he can't help b
    ut feel somewhat underappreciated, treated hardly as a
    someone who should be able to contribute as a fixed me
    ber. he's proficient in many instruments and skills, altho
    ugh is never given his chance to shine like the other me
    mbers, simply told to stay in his lane. ezra knows his ow
    n worth; he won't stop until he's heard.xxxxx
─────────────────── 𝑰 𝑮𝑼𝑬𝑺𝑺
𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑵𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑵 '𝑻𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑻 𝑰𝑻 !
Last edited by strawbs. on Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

nebula ‘ ✦

Postby strawbs. » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:52 pm

NEBULA

𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗨𝗦 | milo sharp
lead vocalist, guitarist, co-founder
23 y/o
problem child
no chill
feral
acrobatic n flippy flip
x
𝗡𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗨𝗡𝗘 | leon valencia
drummer
23 y/o
unbothered king
pretty cool
likes to drum
only knows how to drum
d r u m
xx
𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡 | dominic "dom" sharp
rhythm guitarist, founder
25 y/o
other problem child
not so bad when separated from milo

x
𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗦 | joshua "josh" lee
former bassist
21 y/o
babi
left nebula to go solo
Last edited by strawbs. on Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

001 ‘ ✦

Postby strawbs. » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:46 pm

───── 𝐄𝐙𝐑𝐀.

ezra didn't expect to be invited to a party, but it wasn't really because they wanted to meet him. no, it wasn't really him being invited. it was nebula, and the three and a half members that are apart of it. ezra's that half. not completely there, yet. he will be soon; he will shove himself to the front if he has to. fans still haven't quite accepted him in the, rather long and tedious, seven months that he's been around, and the members kind of don't, either. ezra understands. they needed a bassist after the other one left. ezra was the backup ─ the replacement. and he is treated as such, which is, to say the least, frustrating. he's only the bassist. the shadow in the background. not their friend. it's just some mundane job where no one knows his name, really.

there's a breakthrough somewhere, a dent he's made, with intention to shatter, intention to be noticed. the sun shines along the horizon, because ezra took to singing, and no one even expected him to have such a skill. ezra's always been a singer; he took choir classes as a kid, practiced until his voice ran out. he was passionate. but then eventually, at some point in high school, he kind of just... stopped. inspiration fled, with no real idea as to why. the passion dwindled, what used to be a bright, blazing flame was then just a couple of sparks. he even forgot for a while that it was something that used to be apart of his life. apart of him. it was there, always. even when he didn't notice it. even when he went a completely different path, all creative habits coming to a halt. it was still there, and now it's back.

his name will be known.

of course, the members would never admit that they actually like his voice, won't admit that he has more talent than they expected, but he knows they do when they decide to keep the lines and add them into the songs as backing vocals in their latest release. that brings a wide grin to his face, one that will never be wiped away. it's enough for him. that brings them all here, to an invitation for a party soon after the album dropped. so in a way, ezra contributed to this achievement. it shouldn't really be that big of a deal, he's sure that nebula's been out at party's before, been around befriending other bands and such, but it was a big deal to him. this was his chance to be noticed as someone more than just a bassist. ezra was buzzing with excitement, fidgeting in his spot as the car slowed down when they began nearing the address.

it's so typical that it's funny when the members nearly leave him behind as they enter the building. he struggles to keep up with them and neither of them look back as they roam through the crowds of people. he finally stops with a heavy sigh and a sour expression, though he doesn't allow himself to stay that way for long. ezra perks up at the sight of the drinks table, fortunately clear enough around it for him to snatch a cup. as he makes his way throughout the building, he strikes up a conservation with a stranger nearby, asks them about their band and position. as soon as ezra mentions nebula, they recognize him. it almost brings a smile to his face, though before that happens, it becomes obvious that they're instantly disinterested in him because of that fact. they share a couple of insults and ezra likes to think that he won that battle, walking away with a smirk on his features while leaving the other's feathers ruffled.

"are you causing trouble?" milo's voice comes up, loud enough in his ear and so out of the blue that he jumps, whipping around to meet the singer. ezra feigns innocence, too blatant to not be missed by milo. "no! why would i ever? i'm an angel." the other sighs disappointedly, "just, behave yourself. we can't have you getting us kicked out." the exchange ends with ezra rolling his eyes and a mumbled, "yeah, sure." he has no idea how he even found him in this labyrinth of people, but whatever. he's idling around with a new drink in his hand when he thinks, really thinks he hears his name being called. it could be the music tripping him up... but, no.

ezra doesn't think about his past often; he's sort of locked it away and buried it to never be recovered, very soon after he graduated high school. but he could never forget a face, and the name to that face. and the voice, so sweet-sounding that it aggravates him on unspeakable levels. he even forgot how to talk for a moment, tongue-tied and mouth drying out when the other hugged him. ezra's hardly moved, hardly even breathed. he nearly physically smacks himself out of it. "uh- june... hey." he says, though it all sounds distant, like it's not coming from himself. he can't wipe the puzzlement out of his tone, how unsure he is on whether this is actually happening or not. "are you stalking me?" he can't help but blurt, voice accusatory. "what are you doing here?"
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

002 ‘ ✦

Postby strawbs. » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:39 pm

───── 𝐄𝐙𝐑𝐀.

everything felt like it was caving in on ezra, crowding him too close for comfort, too close to breathe properly. all of his past, all of his memories and former feelings were catching up to him, those feelings which he had put away to never be felt again. for a moment, just one moment, he had forgotten about everything that involved june. even forgot about june, but it was never for long. now, it seems as though he's stuck once again with these old feelings. the butterflies have returned to his stomach, along with the fog in his mind; the way june looks at him is too sweet, even after how he acted back in high school out of jealousy. ezra's full of envy and bitterness, that june's life seems to be alright without him, yet they behave as though they're happy to see him. ezra doesn't believe it.

he almost wants to go home now, but he came here for a reason; though, that reason was not in hopes of seeing an old friend. it was to make his name go around positively, but now he can't focus, can't concentrate on no one other than june. he wants to hate them, brush them off and go on with his day, but right now he's not thinking the same way he was earlier. the determination and strength fell short so instantly that it's like a punch to the chest, like he can hardly stand straight. his willpower, gone because of june.

but still, he shakes his head, rolling his eyes as he mutters something along the lines of, "nevermind, whatever." when on the topic of the other stalking him. ezra doesn't exactly think of them that way; he knows them too well, but a part of him wants the other to hate him. just forget about him and move on. even now, ezra can't bring himself to push june away no matter how much he wants to. he could never really hurt them purposefully; so he allows them to keep a hold on him until they finally pull away. it took until someone did it oh so gently. he was angry that he missed it immediately, that he felt so cold without june's warmth from their embrace.

ezra blinks before registering the unfamiliar voice. he looks over to meet rin's gaze head-on, eyes narrowing at him in challenge. he didn't appreciate someone else getting in the way, especially with the tone that that someone speaks to him with. even with how he felt towards june, how bitter he wanted to be. ezra should have just let them go, but he was competitive and possessive. he wants so badly to not care. to just let rin take them elsewhere, away from him. he wants to be free from these chains of emotions.

"oh, they're not a bother. we were just catching up." the tone ezra gives drips heavy of spite, something that he covers up well for only rin the distinguish as he takes june's hand in his own. the grip is firm and unrelenting, but not enough to injure. it's territory marking, in a way; a silent threat of 'this is mine', even though he knows it isn't his. ezra takes june's hand and brings it over to him, so that they are back to his side. he fiddles with their fingers almost anxiously as he goes on to ask, "so, um. what have you been up to?"

suddenly, ezra finds himself nearly bubbling. if he didn't control himself, he'd be telling the other all about his day, all about his stresses, all about his entire life. what's changed? what's new? what's happening? just complaining like he always does, dramatically and with his special flare. this was like old times, almost. june always listened like no other. he tried to gain this feeling back, tried to recreate it through other people, but it's never felt the same. ezra senses himself relaxing too easily and stands up taller, hardens his eyes, tries, even the slightest, to act nonchalant and uninterested. truth is, he's extremely interested. he wants to hear june ramble on and on and on just to hear their voice.

he forces his gaze away from his old friend, observes the room around as he takes a small sip out of his cup.
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me