Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

i don't wanna go by Wishful Thinking.

Artist Wishful Thinking. [gallery]
Time spent 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

i don't wanna go

Postby Wishful Thinking. » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:55 pm

i just can't get you out of my mind... why do i have to leave you?
i don't wanna go but that's life and I know i'll be happier. thanks to you for teaching me that.
there are better days ahead, i feel it.

life is better when you surround yourself with people you can look up to and admire.

(idk, i just drew this quick sketch to help express some of my usually bottled up feelings. pretty soon i'll be transferring to a different college. i'm finding it difficult to think about the day i'll have to say goodbye. especially to this one teacher i got to know and admire. she is an amazing teacher. she inspired me to not give up and to always stay optimistic even on really tough days. i'm really gonna miss her. i also got to know two other amazing teachers, one who has helped me feel like i belong and always makes me laugh and the other, who i'll always be grateful for, helped me realize what i want to be. these people have taught me so much but i know i must move on so i can have the opportunity to learn more and hopefully end up becoming an amazing geologist/paleontologist just like these three awesome teachers.)
Wishful Thinking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me