Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

quitting ?? takin a break by chlorophyll

Artist chlorophyll [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

quitting ?? takin a break

Postby chlorophyll » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:30 pm

idk how many people noticed or how many people cared but as time has gone on i've just been less motivated to do anything here on cs, so i'm sorta quitting i guess. i'll still pop on once in a while but i'm not going to be really actively participating in anything or drawing here...
it's been fun while i've been here though!! so wild to think i've spent 4 years of my life on this site. i would have never gotten into art without cs and would probably be a... very different person without it to say the least. i have nothing but fantastic memories with yall and it's just been so great <3
anyways drawing is a sort of.. self portrait kinda?? except its the hair i wish i had ๐Ÿ˜” i've been very busy lately but i was super vibing with the overalls half down in all black and dress shoes after being Freshly Peeled from the uniform jacket and i can't stop thinking about it

i'll be slightly more active on instagram @ chlorovenn if you want to still see me around lol โœŒ
๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž,

โ”----------------------------------------------------โ”“-------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
โ”—----------------------------------------------------โ”›
๐ข '๐ฆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐!
--------------------โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ฌ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me