Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Ranchel by StormSerpent

Artist StormSerpent [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ranchel

Postby StormSerpent » Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:06 am

not coloring in the outfits because the lions already have designs the outfits i've drawn but never colored before and i'm feeling lazy rn i'll color them when i can actually use a bucket tool to test lots of things, the oekaki is not good for that.

This is Ranchel Quinette- she's sort of the second in command of the spaceship, E-vira. She's not really sure what her role is, she was never meant for space. But the Captain is her best friend/cousin Dewarde, she's used to handling finances, trying to solve problems from the background. She knows how to fill out tax forms and organize things. She has opinions and wont hesitate to share them with you. She is terrified, has no clue what she's doing and doesn't feel like she suits being second in command at all, but no one has any idea, she seems clear headed and sure of what she wants and how to get it done.
The wrist bracelets thingies, have laser fire, taser ability, and can access pretty much anything on the internet.
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me