Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

VAL by StormSerpent

Artist StormSerpent [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

VAL

Postby StormSerpent » Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:13 am

gonna be drawing some of my au versions of my valley of kings lions on here, in canon they're lions but I did enjoy the humanoid au and I wanna get back into it

a VAL, a very old robot model, robots have improved greatly since this one was made decades ago. They might even be the last one not deactivated, at least in this condition. They still run on the old AI and haven't been upgraded at all, the metal skin is cracked and there's at least a few viruses in the hardware, but considering they haven't been updated or repaired they're still in pretty good condition. They still function alright- although their personality, oh boy, they care not for any sort of politeness, they will call you out if you're wrong on any little thing, and even if you're not expect nothing but snarky remarks from their corner. They WILL insult you even if you do nothing wrong. They're more than a little paranoid, they really don't seem to care about your feelings- or anything much at all.

also ignore the timer i couldn't decide what to draw and scrapped a few sketches of other characters
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me