Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

warriors ocs: silvermist by saraphena

Based on Click to view
Artist saraphena [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

warriors ocs: silvermist

Postby saraphena » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:11 pm

honestly might redraw him, not too fond of the lines for this drawing
      this is silvermist, and he's probably one of the first cats to be introduced in warriors ultimate edition (roblox game)? he's more recent than twistedoak when it comes to when they were first made though

information wrote:much of this is flexible, such as age/rank, and depends heavily on what they are used in.
        pronouns;; he/him
        ranks;; apprentice, warrior, medicine cat/apprentice, deputy, leader, rogue, kittypet [ranks depend on what he is used in.]

sexuality;; gay
        romantic interest;; --
        mate;; n/a

father;; --
        mother;; --
        siblings;; --
        kit(s);; n/a

+ traits;; kind, caring, surprisingly good leadership
        - traits;; shy, socially awkward, anxious
        personality;; a small, quiet and soft-spoken tom. can be oblivious and easily confused, and often falls prey to a wandering mind. he can sit for hours just staring at bugs or clouds, and not even realize it until somebody snaps him out of it. pretty spacey, always seemingly in a dreamy state. bit of a daydreamer. he's rather gentle, but if you somehow manage to get on his bad side, he will whip out quite the insults, and a tone of voice you wouldn't expect from someone so soft looking. even if he's looking up at you, you will probably feel like he's straight up talking down to you.

appearance;; a short, thin pale tom with a mostly white silky pelt consisting of striped grey areas
        eye color;; mint

history;; [to be added]
saraphena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me