My Boyfriend in Wolf Form, Ikaika...

"My Boyfriend in Wolf Form, Ikaika..." by DrowntheFrowns

Dressup entry

My Boyfriend in Wolf Form, Ikaika...

Postby DrowntheFrowns » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:13 pm

This pet is representative of my irl boyfriend, Ikaika, a wonderful native Hawaiian man who's valiant, brave, intelligent, witty, incredibly handsome, and so much more. He's a very fast thinker, loving videogames that require intense strategic thinking and fast reflexes and is known in several gaming communities as being a monster on the playing field. He's also an incredibly gentle man, with an intense soft spot for small animals, he loves to dote on small creatures and currently has several cats and a guinea pig whom he snuggles and spoils all the time. He's such a wonderful person, and I'd be here all day if I kept talking about all the amazing things about him, but I know I can't do that, so I'll just leave it at this: Ikaika, if for some reason you see this, you are the most amazing person in the entire world and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you with every fiber of my being. You are the one for me...
Getting ready to move, I won't have internet for a while when I do so I'm likely going to be inactive for a couple months, I won't know when I'll be moving so I'm very sorry for the inconvenience!
My timezone is EST and I tend to go to bed around 1-2 AM in that time
I tend to come back online around 2ish PM
Also, trades with guinea pigs and either species of hamsters are always appreciated, I'm going for a full collection of those so if it's on my wishlist I want it :3
DrowntheFrowns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me