An Epic Discovery!

"An Epic Discovery!" by Angellicdreams

Dressup entry

An Epic Discovery!

Postby Angellicdreams » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:24 pm

Once Lava entered the outside, she was treated like she lived there for ten years! She was given a spear to hunt with, a bone sculpture of a wolf, some special clothes, handmade jewelry, and even a somehow painted black triceratops skull to wear on her head like a mask! She got many compliments on the black collar she had on. As she explored the area, she saw a wolf just like her for the first time! It also had the skull and jewelry on. She talked to the wolf before asking the question of "Why are you the first time I've seen a wolf that looks like me?" She learned that day that she was related to the similar-looking wolves here, and about her newly found heritage. A wolf she made friends with called Mono even asked if he could come with her to the rest of the world! Mono looks just like her but white with black stripes instead of red with maroon stripes. She of course said yes, and promised he could go on her next adventure! She and Mono decided they would keep the skull mask on because it is part of their culture.
Angellicdreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me