Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

hrg by ethium

Artist ethium [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

hrg

Postby ethium » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:48 pm

its ok i'll figure it out --

i just feel like im stuck in the tide right now. some days its only washing over my feet, but other days its just sucking me in. its covering me up and I don't know how to get to the surface. I wish I knew how to escape it. Wish I had the energy to fight my way back to shore.

but I feel lazy and stupid because I can't.
      but i'm also not allowed to feel any of this because the moment I act like i'm unhappy my family jumps on it and acts like i'm going to do something stupid. they act like the moment I feel sad is the moment they need to wrap me in bubble wrap the point that I can't even talk about what im feeling without someone getting worried or crying

i just want to talk about it. i want to solve it. i don't want to feel like this all the time, i want to at least get a farm damnit and im not gonna let the tide sweep me out until i can.

im just tired right now, and sinking. but its okay. i've bounced back before and I'll bounce back again.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me