Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

guilty by lux lisbon

Artist lux lisbon [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
32 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

guilty

Postby lux lisbon » Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDNbLXuBeL4
i realise i should have put another cat on the canvas and made the text a bit smaller bc of that one oekaki text rule.. sorry LOL
chicken paint is really not the program to be facilitating me actually improving my art rn but does the thrill of getting 19 likes on a drawing outweigh that..... i have officially decided no.. so i will be returning to csp and my beloved $2 sketchbook and micron brush pens + uni ballpoints
lux lisbon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: guilty

Postby ggez » Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:56 pm

that cat is so cutee
ggez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizol » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:35 am

i will miss seeing your art around!! but yeah chicken paint is really generally not very conductive for art improvement, that’s why i only draw on here like twice a month
➵ julien xiixix artf iiig
he/they ixxxxxxxx :)
i'm dumb and i make
art sometimes. that's
about it! x thank you.
th xxxx julienw#3969
───────────────
grizol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lux lisbon » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:15 am

grizol wrote:i will miss seeing your art around!! but yeah chicken paint is really generally not very conductive for art improvement, that’s why i only draw on here like twice a month

i trick myself into thinking i like it bc it's simple but like it's sooooo annoying doing paintings w/ it because i have to change the opacity amount literally every 2 brushstrokes </3 and there's no lasso tool </3 and the resize is so bad </3 if i had the confidence i would make like an instagram art account but idk.... the other day i followed ur art account tho and ur procreate drawings are so beautiful and intricate i love them..<3
Legendary Shaman wrote:that cat is so cutee

thank you!
lux lisbon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizol » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:22 pm

oat milk wrote:i trick myself into thinking i like it bc it's simple but like it's sooooo annoying doing paintings w/ it because i have to change the opacity amount literally every 2 brushstrokes </3 and there's no lasso tool </3 and the resize is so bad </3 if i had the confidence i would make like an instagram art account but idk.... the other day i followed ur art account tho and ur procreate drawings are so beautiful and intricate i love them..<3

yeah yeah i feel like my art style has irreversibly been molded by the limitations of chicken paint. like i only know how to paint things with full opacity pen-like brushes because changing opacities on here is just too annoying for me. if you ever make an art Instagram account that would be so cool but do whatever you’re comfortable with!! and thank you!!! also i just saw the notif for your follow, i love the linked poem in you bio, jessica gives me a chill pill! i have it memorized and i recognized the link like immediately lol
➵ julien xiixix artf iiig
he/they ixxxxxxxx :)
i'm dumb and i make
art sometimes. that's
about it! x thank you.
th xxxx julienw#3969
───────────────
grizol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saint molly » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:33 am

omg hi i am logging onto cs for the first time in 1+ year u were always my fav artist hello

━━━━━━━━━━━✮━━━━━━━━━━━
sweet dreams
i'll always wish you well
saint molly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lux lisbon » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:15 am

sleepy.bee wrote:omg hi i am logging onto cs for the first time in 1+ year u were always my fav artist hello

omg dude hey i was wondering where you went. seriously that means so much to me i hope you enjoy looking through my gallery from the last year i guess?!?!? :)
lux lisbon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me