Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

ambo's adopts and custom designs by ambopteryx

Artist ambopteryx [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

ambo's adopts and custom designs

Postby ambopteryx » Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:18 am

woah!

gonna be using this as a sort of catch-all cover for my one-off adopts and designs, plus a way to save any bases/lineart for my own use or future adopts.

some rules:
    - please credit/link my toyhou.se instead of my cs account- my username is ambopteryx there as well
    - do not resell any of the adopts for more than you bought it for (unless extra art is commissioned. gift art does not count).
    - adopts bought with c$ should not be sold for rl currency, only traded/gifted/sold for c$ (or digital currency from other sites like flight rising, dapperville, etc)
    - adopts acquired with only art, cs pets, or design trades can only be traded or gifted, same with any raffled designs. adopts purchased with art or pets mixed with c$/usd can be resold, but not for more than the c$/usd originally paid
    - please only offer what you're willing to spend! if you really do change your mind ill have no hard feelings but please let me know BEFORE i close the adopt.

not open for customs right now, but i will in the future! will also update this with prices in that case as well.
    “Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est"
    (They can kill you, but the legalities of eating you are quite a bit dicier)

― David Foster Wallace, Infinite Jest
    sig art by rem sleep
ambopteryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me