Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

f-franziska by SurgeFire

Artist SurgeFire [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

f-franziska

Postby SurgeFire » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:48 pm

"stop drawing busts of fandom characters" no <3
rtgame is playing ace attorney and i may or may not be getting a little bit back into it awawawa
franziska <3
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: f-franziska

Postby Goddess Sword » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:18 am

I like that everyone I've ever watched play Ace Attorney, including Dan, immediately decides they're gonna show their badge to everyone they possibly can. I love that that's like, a running theme within the AA community. "You want proof your ex still cared about you, Larry? I got this! Look at this badge! I'm a lawyer." "You found your sister dead? Don't worry, I've been an attorney for a day and a half! Check out my badge." It's truly a thing of beauty.
Goddess Sword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: f-franziska

Postby SurgeFire » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:25 am

Goddess Sword wrote:I like that everyone I've ever watched play Ace Attorney, including Dan, immediately decides they're gonna show their badge to everyone they possibly can. I love that that's like, a running theme within the AA community. "You want proof your ex still cared about you, Larry? I got this! Look at this badge! I'm a lawyer." "You found your sister dead? Don't worry, I've been an attorney for a day and a half! Check out my badge." It's truly a thing of beauty.

EX A C TLY. HAHDASJFA IM GLAD YOU LOVE IT TOO
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me