Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Palomino Warmblood by HowlingHooves

Based on Click to view
Artist HowlingHooves [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Palomino Warmblood

Postby HowlingHooves » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:17 pm

Personal Character;;

Duchess
    12 y/o Mare
    Palomino (ee aa Crcr)
    Missouri Fox Trotter x Draft cross

Large for a MFT, but small for a draft, Duchess is often used in renaissance fairs and reenactments as a courser.
    She's a good jousting mount, and has very little fear in her though she is not at all a fan of loud vehicles such as the revving of a motorcycle or large truck. Having been previously used as a cow-horse, she's got a smart head on her shoulders and is just stubborn enough to remain at the top of the pecking order of the group she pastures with. (And she sometimes helps wrangle the others in for the night when they're being stubborn, too!)
    When she's not being used at the fairgrounds, she's a calm lesson pony for the young adult to middle aged generation, and is often used for at risk youth excursions or with special needs organizations when they visit the ranch for some fun in the saddle.

Previously used for a fantasy RP, partnered with a knight who fought for the alliance of animal-whisperers and humans.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me