Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Soso by medicalpaws

Artist medicalpaws [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Soso

Postby medicalpaws » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:10 am

A little piece of me.

Soso (the wolf) is the guardian I’ve had since I was little, she’s a red wolf & I used to pretend to be her. She rescued me through the harder parts of my life, & lately it seems like those innocent parts of me are resurfacing to protect me. I’m not unsafe, my heart is just broken. Soso was named after the anti-bullying thing we had in our elementary school growing up. I don’t know if they still do that lesson in particular, and I don’t remember what all the letters stand for. I chose a wolf because in second grade, or around there I read a simple book about wolves and I admired their strength, size, and power. I held onto those core morals of loyalty, and I used Soso to be brave. When she failed, I had my plushies. Now I have the calicos from my sister, watching over me like they did one time ago. I have PTSD. The PTSD makes me think of things & overthink them, and because my dreams have been frightening i need Soso again. I’m not afraid to be judged in public anymore, I just want to feel comfort. I’m not a monster. I hope not anyway.

If you too have a buddy to help you through life, I would be happy to see them, happy to meet them!

Edit; I also just researched it & the actual bullying thing is HA HA SO
c4ccommissionsadopt shop ♡ +21 ♡ MST
* working on social anxiety
please be patient and kind ♡

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like ☆

Have a good day ♡
medicalpaws

My pets
My items