Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

everythings fine:')))) by BadgerBuddies

Artist BadgerBuddies [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

everythings fine:'))))

Postby BadgerBuddies » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:11 pm

Me: oh boy this is the first weekend that i have no where to go since February! I can't wait to rest and catch up on everything I have to do!
Me once the weekend came: O-O so many thoughts,,, be gone thought

i forgot how bad being alone with my own thoughts was for me!!!!!!! certainly does not help that even more people i know are getting engaged/getting married/finding S.O.'s etc. meanwhile i'm just over here covered in calf manure half the time. the older i get and the more and more people my age or even younger than me getting engaged or married when i've never even been in a single serious relationship really just,,, hits me idk. but what can you do when you've got a nice helping of social anxiety, and are just a tad too eccentric and too passionate about animals for most guys' liking (my accent doesn't help either but i don't even want to think about that right now)

also doesn't help that i tried to use this unusual amount of alone time to reconnect with friends from home and,,, not a single one of them has bothered to answer me all day. so. yay.

sorry for the pity party yall and i know there's worse things going on all over but i needed something to do to distract my brain for a hot minute and i guess i also needed a quick rant too. at the end of the day at least i still have my cow bbys who i know love me v much which is enough to bring me to (happy) tears when i know how excited some of them get to see me<3 also you can very much tell why i do not draw humans, i gave myself a marshmallow body with little marshmallow feet :lol:
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: everythings fine:'))))

Postby Cactologist » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:56 am

Aw badge I'm so sorry that life's got you down! I completely understand your social anxiety and feelings of unworthiness compared to your peers, but don't believe that fear for a second! You are so much stronger than you know and worthy of love! Remember that there is no "right" time for anything to happen and that comparison will only drag you down! I have faith that there are brighter days ahead for you!
Cactologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: everythings fine:'))))

Postby BadgerBuddies » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:55 am

Cactologist wrote:Aw badge I'm so sorry that life's got you down! I completely understand your social anxiety and feelings of unworthiness compared to your peers, but don't believe that fear for a second! You are so much stronger than you know and worthy of love! Remember that there is no "right" time for anything to happen and that comparison will only drag you down! I have faith that there are brighter days ahead for you!

🥺🥺🥺💖💖💖 thank you cacto ily you kind soul<333
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me