Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

bby by Kayara

Artist Kayara [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

bby

Postby Kayara » Thu May 20, 2021 5:05 pm

I got stung by a bee for the first time today. ಥ ͜ʖಥ ͡ send prayers for my ankle, bc this pain is close to when I rolled it /half-joking -oh and no, I'm not the best at anthros, and the face sketch probably took me an hour, but I tried my best lol ;-;

also, thank you so much @glowingsaltshaker for letting me draw your character, I appreciate you greatly, Kami. <3
I’m Kay, and I’m fascinated with animals. If you can swallow pills, you're cooler than me. When I lurk, it's to chat with my friend or perhaps contribute to the oekaki boards ;]
other: pentecostal/apostolic, she/her|introvert/INFP-T|❤️❤️💖|TH|Art shop|pic credit
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: bby

Postby No one » Fri May 21, 2021 12:01 am

Welcome to stung to the bee group! When I first got stung by one it was in my upper chest area really close to getting on my neck. Prayers to your ankle.

Beautiful anthro drawing btw
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kayara » Fri May 21, 2021 2:21 am

Galaxystar01 wrote:Welcome to stung to the bee group! When I first got stung by one it was in my upper chest area really close to getting on my neck. Prayers to your ankle.

Oh WOW, ouch! And thank you <3; Also it feels a bit better today. :]
I’m Kay, and I’m fascinated with animals. If you can swallow pills, you're cooler than me. When I lurk, it's to chat with my friend or perhaps contribute to the oekaki boards ;]
other: pentecostal/apostolic, she/her|introvert/INFP-T|❤️❤️💖|TH|Art shop|pic credit
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Fri May 21, 2021 3:17 am

Kayara wrote:
Galaxystar01 wrote:Welcome to stung to the bee group! When I first got stung by one it was in my upper chest area really close to getting on my neck. Prayers to your ankle.

Oh WOW, ouch! And thank you <3; Also it feels a bit better today. :]

I’m glad it’s feeling better!
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Fri May 28, 2021 2:40 am

Ah I’m so sorry I didn’t see sooner! They look adorable! <3
Thank you so much!
I haven’t been stung by a bee, but when I was six, a big emerald green beetle landed on my thigh and left a huge hooked white stinger in it! XD
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kayara » Fri May 28, 2021 6:33 am

Glowingsaltshaker wrote:Ah I’m so sorry I didn’t see sooner! They look adorable! <3
Thank you so much!
I haven’t been stung by a bee, but when I was six, a big emerald green beetle landed on my thigh and left a huge hooked white stinger in it! XD

Ur welcome, ty for letting me draw them. :3
Also, WHOA, a bee sting hurts terribly bc of the poison, but the actual stinger feels like a little pinch; a whole dang beetle with a hook attached to it sounds terrible. o-0 As for the bee sting, 3.5/10 would not recommend. XD I was limping because of the swelling by the end of the first night since I didn't put ice on it. :')
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me