the whispers of the wind...

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

the whispers of the wind...

Postby triplethesix » Sun May 16, 2021 12:25 pm

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ discussion. ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
    echoclan has always been a spiritual clan, standing by their starclan ancestors. it’s always seemed as though they were safe from harm, nothing severe had ever put the clan in danger. for generations, they thrived, however, things seem to have changed. their leader began to hear whispers in the wind, keeping what was heard a secret from the clan. they’ve only announced that starclan has abandoned them. have they heard a prophecy? did the dark forest contact them? those are only some of the rumors. ever since this begun, the winds haven’t calmed. if a kit were to find their way outside, they’d likely not be seen again, the wind being too much for their tiny paws to keep balance. prey has become scarce, taking cover. as the days go by, echoclan’s leader becomes less and less sane, repeating strange words.
    what will happen to our clan? can our faith be restored and the clan be saved, or are we too late?
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the land.

Postby triplethesix » Sun May 16, 2021 2:06 pm

echoclan’s camp takes place in a cave, protecting them from the outside dangers. within the center of camp lies a watering hole, filled by rain.
    outside of camp, the earth is flatland, excluding the various plants on their level. flowers, tall grass, and more allow them to hunt properly without being seen.
    common prey includes mice, rabbits, hares, and various other animals found in such habitats.

the current weather is extreme winds.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the rules.

Postby triplethesix » Sun May 16, 2021 2:07 pm